TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OK, we're trying to have a PA/NJ/DE Philly meet up! Anyone interested?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OK, we're trying to have a PA/NJ/DE Philly meet up! Anyone interested?

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Ok, TCS family!!! Churchi4cubs started it, we are trying to have a tri-state area meet-up! Hopefully the end of February, or whenever Churchi4cubs will be in our area. We don't have a date pinned down, or a place, but we are thinking in the Philly area... so is there anyone else interested in the meet up? Anyone in NJ, PA or DE that would like to come to the meet up for food and drinks post in this thread and we'll try to pin down a date!!! So far we have me, MoochnNoodles, and Gailuvscats....does anyone else wanna join us?
post #2 of 23
Mememememememmeeee!


Oh wait, you already got me!
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Hello?! Is anyone out there?! Doesn't anyone want to come & meet me & Leighann???? me: Leighann:

(it'll be a TON of fun guarenteed!!!! )
post #4 of 23
Well, I would, but.... I'm not gonna be up there in February.

How about in July when we are up for the Pocono Race? I think some Canadian freak is gonna be there...
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Well, I would, but.... I'm not gonna be up there in February.

How about in July when we are up for the Pocono Race? I think some Canadian freak is gonna be there...
I love the Pocono's!!! You can count me in! (who's the canadian freak?! )
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
I love the Pocono's!!! You can count me in! (who's the canadian freak?! )
Aww, come on. She'd be so disappointed that you don't think of her as a freak.... everyone else does...
post #7 of 23
i'm there, oh that's right, I'm here
post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Aww, come on. She'd be so disappointed that you don't think of her as a freak.... everyone else does...
you aren't referring to sweet innocent Natalie are you? She's the only one I've heard anyone referr to as a freak.... But I didn't think she had plans to come down here.....
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailuvscats View Post
i'm there, oh that's right, I'm here
yay Gail! I can't wait to meet you!
post #10 of 23
I'd love to meet you guys, but Philly is like a 5+ hour drive from me
post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Well, I would, but.... I'm not gonna be up there in February.

How about in July when we are up for the Pocono Race? I think some Canadian freak is gonna be there...
Here's the freak, here's the freak
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Here's the freak, here's the freak
I guess that means she's in for a meet-up!
post #13 of 23
Is MD included? And are SO/DHs allowed? I may be interested.
post #14 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Here's the freak, here's the freak
Natalie are you really coming to PA in July?!?!?! I will definately go to the Pocono's to hang with you & Neet! (and if everyone -ok, I can fit 4 ppl- from the Philly meet up wants to come I can drive, I have a little black convertible that makes for a fabulous road trip to the mountains in the summer!!! ) The Pocono's is only a 1 hr drive from me!!!
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post
Is MD included? And are SO/DHs allowed? I may be interested.
ABSOLUTELY!!! I never even thought to write MD, but really you are not that far at all either, like 1-1 1/2 hours..... right? PS....I Inner Harbour!
post #16 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I'd love to meet you guys, but Philly is like a 5+ hour drive from me
Well, 5 hrs is pretty far to drive, but I will probably be going to Ohio in the next few years.....once my kiddo grows enough to get on the top thrill dragster we told her we'd take her to Cedar Pt! We could definately meet up then! Of course we'd have to pull Susie out of the woodwork too!
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
ABSOLUTELY!!! I never even thought to write MD, but really you are not that far at all either, like 1-1 1/2 hours..... right? PS....I Inner Harbour!
I'm a little south of Baltimore so it's about 2 hours to Philly, but that's doable.
post #18 of 23
Sounds like another plan for July in the works!!!
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
Well, 5 hrs is pretty far to drive, but I will probably be going to Ohio in the next few years.....once my kiddo grows enough to get on the top thrill dragster we told her we'd take her to Cedar Pt! We could definately meet up then! Of course we'd have to pull Susie out of the woodwork too!
of course! that would be awesome!
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
Well, 5 hrs is pretty far to drive, but I will probably be going to Ohio in the next few years.....once my kiddo grows enough to get on the top thrill dragster we told her we'd take her to Cedar Pt! We could definately meet up then! Of course we'd have to pull Susie out of the woodwork too!
Who's in the woodwork?
post #21 of 23
I'm in for July! Don't know exactly how we'll work that out, but I'll find a way!

We're still on for Feb too right?
post #22 of 23
Well, it's actually the first week in August, the weekend of the 5th....
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
yay Gail! I can't wait to meet you!

Aww, that's sweet. We can meet now, we live very close to each other. I come over to roxboro on saturdays sometime. We could meet in Manyunk or roxboro on a saturday morning.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OK, we're trying to have a PA/NJ/DE Philly meet up! Anyone interested?