I didn't know that...

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
showering in the shower was now considered inadequate and that one must be bathed by their cat at FOUR O'CLOCK in the morning.

Little know fact, but true. Nothing like fish breath and a prickly tongue all over you at the buttcrack of dawn.

Nothing.

At all.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Carly waits until 6am for us, but hands must be washed and she must do it while sitting on top of us.

We just are not onto the latest trends like our cats.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

When you said buttcrack I got confused and thought your cat was bathing it

I had to read it twice. At least your cat's breath smells fishy, Duke's smells like cat arse. If i'm lucky it smells like catfood.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

And eyelids have to be cleaned regularly even tho it hurts... no pain, no gain
lol my old kitty used to wake me up that way all the time, one lick of the eye, wakes you right up

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the small scratchy tongues of kitties are infinitely preferable to the large, smooth, floppy, slobbering ones of doggies. Especially when they stare right into your face every morning to wake you up, and WILL NOT leave off until they have sniffed at and licked your LIPS.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XangelicxnekoX

I dunno, I find my cat's grooming like a pleasant exfoiliating scrub.
I have very short hair and a cat-bath on my head does feel good. One cat that likes to wash my face can get intense and lick too hard and it looks like I've had dermabrasion. I can't stand more than a few licks. But she is always very gentle if she licks close to my eyes. Some things they just know.