Hello from a new member

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just joined after talking to my friend LSULOVER who said this was a great place.

My Buddy is 13 years old and my only cat. He has been my friend since I rescued him in New Jersey. He is not doing too well right now and has a big day ahead of him tomorrow. His doctor is optimistic that his surgery will be fine so I am optimistic.

Anyway, hello! I have to see what wonderful things you got here!

Mark

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

I just joined after talking to my friend LSULOVER who said this was a great place.

My Buddy is 13 years old and my only cat. He has been my friend since I rescued him in New Jersey. He is not doing too well right now and has a big day ahead of him tomorrow. His doctor is optimistic that his surgery will be fine so I am optimistic.

Anyway, hello! I have to see what wonderful things you got here!

Mark
Hey my good friend, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you here, make sure you talk to me tomorrow and let me know how Buddy is, or I can call you if you would rather.

juliajba1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a 9 month old male cat. Had him "fixed" at 6 months. He is an indoor cat although he will lie on the deck outside sometimes, but he doesn't seem to want to go any further than that. He has a natural sweet woodsy scent. He smells so good I love to cuddle close to him just to smell him. It almost smells like he has on perfume which he doesn't. Why does he smell so good? Is it common for cats to smell good? I've had a couple other cats when I was younger but they were female...and I don't remember them smelling so good. Is it because he's male? Is it the breed he is? He's just a solid gray cat, no markings, regular short hair, American I think, affectionate and good natured. But why does he smell so good?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to Mark and Buddy. Good luck Buddy on your surgery and we look forward to an update.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and its always nice to meet friends of members
I suppose you´ve heard all the gossip about us and what a bunch of cat-crazies we are

Heres sending positive healthy <<<<<<<<<< vibes >>>>>>>>>> for Buddy, do keep us posted

Enjoy the forums !!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be thinking about you and Buddy today Mark

Sending some prayers and hugs from Mississippi for you.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Buddy and Mark

to TheCatSite and we ALL want to add our best thoughts and prayers for Buddy's successful surgery and speedy recovery. THANK YOU for rescuing and loving Buddy -- and hope to see you both around!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Mark & welcome to TCS!

I hope your Buddy is doing well

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hey Buddy and Mark!! Welcome to TCS

Mark, Neet says your a freak..is that true?
No, he is not a freak
He is one of the sweetest, kindness man I have ever met.