Prayers for Buddy

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend of mine just called me and his cat Buddy is having surgery tomorrow, my friend thought Buddy had a kidney disease but it turns out Buddy has a tumor, Buddy is having surgery in the morning.

I would like to ask my friends here for prayers for Buddy, my friend loves him very much. My friend told me the vet sounded pretty optimistic about the surgery, he is supposed to let me know something when he hears from the vet.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prayers for Buddy on their way! Can't hurt to add a little ammunition to that optimism!

sunshine'skid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw, I'll be thinking about Buddy and your friend and praying everything goes well! Please, let us know as soon as you hear something.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I even have a picture of Buddy, taken a couple years ago. He's about 8 in the picture, he's 12 now. He's the sweetest kitty, sits in the front window and waits on Mark to come home every afternoon.

{{{vibes}}} for Mark and Little Buddy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I even have a picture of Buddy, taken a couple years ago. He's about 8 in the picture, he's 12 now. He's the sweetest kitty, sits in the front window and waits on Mark to come home every afternoon.

{{{vibes}}} for Mark and Little Buddy.
Thank you for posting that Neet, Mark is supposed to let me know something sometimes tomorrow, Buddy is scheduled for surgery at 9:00 Mark's time. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone here know. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I will call him.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No problem, Belinda! I thought I had another pic, but that one is okay, it's got Rusty Wallace in it too.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No problem, Belinda! I thought I had another pic, but that one is okay, it's got Rusty Wallace in it too.
The picture of Buddy is real nice, I am not sure about Rusty though

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, Buddy doesn't like your favorite driver of that 8 car. Sorry.
Buddy is a smart cat, and I don't have a favorite driver

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your thoughts with Buddy.

Buddy is getting treated like a king tonight (well, that's nothing new
).

I was surprised that Buddy's bad kidneys weren't the problem he has had the last few days. I hope the surgery to remove a tumor from his abdomen goes well and we can get him back on his kidney medication which had been working well.

Thank you. Your thoughts and prayers all do wonders during this difficult time.

Below is Buddy a year ago. He has lost half his weight since then because of his kidney problems but is still just as handsome as ever!