Does your cat have a nickname?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reeses actually has a few.

My wife calls her "KittyBoo" for some reason and I've started doing it. I figure she must've been thinking of the movie Monsters Inc, and how Sully calls the little girl "Boo" and she calls Sully "Kitty"

The other two are named for how she looks when she sleeps sometimes:

"Chicken" - Because it looks like she's laying or sitting on eggs

"Bowling Pin" -
Because I think she looks like a bowling pin *lol*

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, those are cute!

Elora has several nicknames: Her formal name is: Lady Elora-Queen Of Anything She Can Climb Onto...but that's too long so we just call her Elora...her southern name is: 'LoraBelle...her latina name is: Laurita! My fav name for her is: Pusita (poooo-seeee-tah). Mia has several names as well: MiaTortilla was given to her by Naomi's roommate. When they moved in with us, Mia was just so full of energy, poor Elora didn't know what to make of her. So I nicknamed her: Demon Seed...hehee. I quickly changed that when I realized what a sweet ball of fire she is...very, very sweet. Now I call her ''Gatita'' which means little cat in spanish-or I call her ''Chiquita'' which means little one. I sometimes call Elora ''Gatota'' which means big cat in spanish.

Hilda >^..^<

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is also: Radeypops, Radeypippypops, Radeymapipmapopma, Rumblecat, Furry-purry, Pretty-kitty, and you little *&(% but only when he leaps 4 feet into the air and grabs my arm in his teeth
Oh and Mister Ticklywikkers when he gets his whiskers in my face

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
haha! we call peanuts kittie boo too! and also brat cat, evil kitty, baby girl, catimous fartimous (
yeah i know thats a weird one!), kitty pooper, wild child, and many, many others.

some of sock's are fat boy, fatty, pretty guy, handsome baby, bigbutt, pretty kitty...and more...

auntsewissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Storm - Mermy, Nerman, Shmermie, Merman Pants

Little Stinker Man - Stinker, Stink, Little Stinkerrrrrr, Mommas Little Stinker Man Pants(sometimes I sign a song I made up with his name, but we won't share that
)

Marbles - Merble Berble, Pits and Pots, Merbally Berbally, MMMMerble!

It's funny, I've always said these names, but never spelled them out before

Kitties no longer living
Fluffy - Ruffy, Ruffkins, Flufferoni, Fluff
Hatteras - Little Bits, Bits, Hatterbits

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Löki is Löki Blossom, Löki Pokey, Locust Blossom if he is being bad, Babycakes, and BeeBee.

Jacob is Jakie, Flaky Jakie, Jacob Jingleheimer and Sushi.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sapphire- Princess, Sapphy-Wapphy and Nappy Kitty (she doesn't clean herself very well
)
Pandora- Pandy, Pandy-Pan, Squirrel
Antigone- Tig, Tigalicious, Pretty Girl
Demeter- Pink Lady, Miss Meme, Junior B!t*#y Kitty, Miss Piggy
Medusa- Dusy
Jinx- Jinxie, Maniac, Psycho
Nike- Lil Nike (without the "e" sound on the end) Baby Girl,
Gaia- G-G-G-Gaia pet!!
Athena- Theny, Lil Bit
Cybele- Cybely-Wibely, Sunshine

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute sig!
Reece's is a cutie!

Katie - Baby, Babe-chick, Chicken Cat, Old Lady, Ma Belle
Gracie - Little Bug, Bugaroo, Scooby, B***chy Kitty, Weird Girl, Puff Kitty
Peter - Hunk, Sweet Pete, Pea Pod, Manly Man, Petey Pie
Claire - Clairey, Angel Girl, Lady, Sweetness, Claire Bear

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sneakers has several nicknames... I usually called her Sneak or Sneaky but my friend (the one who rescued her and who we got Sneakers from) and I both sometimes call her Sneaker-deakers... When referring to her she's mostly "The Cat" or "Cat" though since we are used to having just one kitty.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Reeses actually has a few.

My wife calls her "KittyBoo" for some reason and I've started doing it. I figure she must've been thinking of the movie Monsters Inc, and how Sully calls the little girl "Boo" and she calls Sully "Kitty"

The other two are named for how she looks when she sleeps sometimes:

"Chicken" - Because it looks like she's laying or sitting on eggs

"Bowling Pin" -
Because I think she looks like a bowling pin *lol*

hahaha.. your "chicken" pose is what we call the "duck" pose. Wonton does it, often on the purple carpet in our bedroom, and we say "oh look - a furry duck floating on a purple pond". we're sane people, really we are :p

as for nicknames, Wonton has tons..in fact we rarely actually call him Wonton. Usually it's "Boo Boo" or "Boo Boo Kitty" or "Big Guy" or "Fat Cat", or my favorite "Tubby Tabby"

inkl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lucy gets Lucy Moosey, a friend of mine thought I said "Moosey" when they asked what I named my new cat. She's a Calico DLH, I call her RugCat when I look over and she's spread out on the floor, even when she's just sitting down she looks like she's been draped on the floor.

Zoe I call Horsie, she trots like a little pony.

inkl