If there was one thing I could change about my SO/DH/DW/best pal, it would be....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
his overeating...........we all know it's not healthy, and it makes it hard for me to stick to my diet.......oh, and I'd change his sloppiness.....other than that, he's PURRFECT!

How about you guys?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo...that's dangerous grounds if B reads this!!!

I would change 2 things, his laziness and his diabetes.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, I'll pick my "friend" and I'd change his insecurity
he's not my BF, but feels that he can act like a jealous one ALL THE TIME!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For some reason outside the home, Jim is the most ambitious man I know, inside the home he has ZERO ambition, NONE, NADA, ZILCH. Just pure lazy. I would change that definitely.

I would also change his non caring way about his approach to his food/belly.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you can't change anyone but yourself, so even thinking about it is dangerous ground.

PASS!!!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neet's probably right, but I'm not as smart as she is, so...

I'd get rid of the guilt he has about his divorce from his first wife.........and maybe get him to be a little less lazy around the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed that "most" men don't as a rule help around the house too willingly.........Jerry will, but only if asked. He could pass by a garbage can overflowing and still wait for me to empty it. Now, if I ask him to do it, he will.
Now, this thread isn't meant for bashing anyone.........
I'll live with Jerry and all his faults because he's the man I fell in love with.........

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would change two things:

1. His need to live in a HUGE city. Somewhere more rural for me thanks.

2. His cleanliness and willingness to help clean up around the apartment.

Just last night I had to BEG him to put some sheets in the washer and dryer and then afterwards he was wanting some type of "reward" for doing it. I was like, "So you want a reward for doing one load of laundry? I did 4 loads yesterday so that cancels out your one. The way I figure it, you owe me THREE rewards."

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeremy has superior powers of procrastination and I'd just love to rob him of those powers

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about his stinky bombs? Or at least give him a schedule other than dropping them when I am in the shower/bathroom trying to get ready for work in the morning?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would change his Passion for work, he thinks about his job all the time, I mean to the extreme he never stops thinking, He loves to work

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neetanddave;1512294 said:
Well, you can't change anyone but yourself, so even thinking about it is dangerous ground.

How well I know that's why I said I wish I could, I know that will never be because his little saying is " Failure is not an option"

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

How about his stinky bombs? Or at least give him a schedule other than dropping them when I am in the shower/bathroom trying to get ready for work in the morning?
Now maybe THAT's something you can change...perhaps a little Beano in his coffee?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I would wish for him that he would stop being so nice to people because he ends up getting screwed in the end, he lets people walk on him and it bothers me. He's the best
I will go with that one too, and how even after he gets screwed over by them he is still nice to them