TCS USA Meet-up?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The idea came on another thread but I was just curious as to who would want to participate!
I would love to do it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ididn't say you had to be from the USA to come! I would love to organize a meet up. But we would have to leave plenty of time for our across the pond friends to be able to make plans and save money to make it!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clicked "I would try" even through I live on the other side of the world! I suggest that you try and hold such a convention a week before a HUGE cat show like the CFA International or the CFA Madison Sqare Garden Show so that we could not just meet but later go see some awesome cats!
You wouldn't be able to hold it on the same week coz you may not be able to get hotel rooms!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would try... how would you decide where to meet? Thats what would be the hard part!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I would try... how would you decide where to meet? Thats what would be the hard part!
that's why i checked the 'i would try' choice - if it were too far, i wouldn't be able to come.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

that's why i checked the 'i would try' choice - if it were too far, i wouldn't be able to come.
Same here! If it were far away, I don't think I could justify spending $300 on a plane ticket/hotel/ect! Although it would be great fun!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would make sense to take a vote. but I think it would be fair for everyone if we did it in the middle of the country or around something everyone or the majority wanted to see or do.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

It would make sense to take a vote. but I think it would be fair for everyone if we did it in the middle of the country or around something everyone or the majority wanted to see or do.
Yeah.... Minnesota is right in the middle!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I said no, because realistically - we've got heaps of visitors coming this year and will be doing enough travelling as it is. I couldn't justify the extra costs...

Unless of course you have it in San Francisco

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yeah.... Minnesota is right in the middle!
Hey i know a good friend in Minesota and would jump at the chance t osee her again. And I could swing by Indiana and visit family so I wouldn't be opposed to Minnesota!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Hey i know a good friend in Minesota and would jump at the chance t osee her again. And I could swing by Indiana and visit family so I wouldn't be opposed to Minnesota!
There ya go! Me & Natalie (white_cat_lover) live here!