US in danger from Toonies!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched this thing on one of the discovery channels or the history channel about terrorist type people that are against the US that are hiding in Canada....interesting.... actually, I'd like to plant one of those on my husband! And see what he's really up to all day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

actually, I'd like to plant one of those on my husband! And see what he's really up to all day!
Now you really don't want to know, do you????

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I watched this thing on one of the discovery channels or the history channel about terrorist type people that are against the US that are hiding in Canada....interesting.... actually, I'd like to plant one of those on my husband! And see what he's really up to all day!
Then he'll put it in a vending machine and you will think he is lazy (hasn't moved for hours).... or be chasing the vending machine guy all day.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only a canadian would put a sophisticated espionage device in somthing that can be spent at the vending machine down the hall. (Coming from a fellow Canadian)

LOOK AT OUR TAX MONEY AT WORK!! (i'm writing my member of parliment!)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is very weird! Those toonies are not only heavy in your wallet when you have a bunch of them (lord, I miss the $2 bill), but now dangerous too!