Beckham & LA Galaxy its a deal

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess he is retiring then

I think its sad that he has made this decision as it means he will not be playing for a top european side. Its great news for MLS however as I'd watch Beckham play for any side.

We would have offered him a couple of million to come to West Ham but I reckon that fee is out of our budget

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

I think Mrs Beckham had a bit of influence in the matter too
Oh no- I hope she isn't thinking of doing another movie...

There are some things that just don't bear thinking about

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sims2fan

Not surprised, I too hope there won't be another movie. Lets pray the shopping will be enough to keep her occupied.
Maybe she'll have problems getting her visa approved and have to stay behind....

My comment was gonna be "I hope he comes here alone and leave his skank wife in England", but I worried it would be an unpopular comment!
Guess not!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Maybe she'll have problems getting her visa approved and have to stay behind....

My comment was gonna be "I hope he comes here alone and leave his skank wife in England", but I worried it would be an unpopular comment!
Guess not!
Well we got rid of her to Spain - which of course, I aint right happy about, but now you folks can have ´er

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Victoria Beckham, she was one of the moms in the "celebrity baby game" I played at the shower on sunday....she has 3 boys named Brooklyn, Cruz & Romeo....yes, Brooklyn cause he was conceived there, or born there or where she found out she was pregnant....

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posh Spice used to be my favourite when the Spice girls were popular

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are saying here in the news that the Galaxy Season Ticket holders have gone up enormously, just since the announcement that he is coming here.

They are also speculating that one of the reason's he wants to come here, is in hopes that he will get in the movie industry. They are saying that Beckham and his Spice Girl wife are going to be a major Hollywood Power Couple.