Just ran over Dinos tail

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG
I feel so bad
Dino was sat behind my computer chair.......didnt know he was there
I rolled back and he hissed then ran off, when I looked down there a load of hair stuck under the caster of the chair

I´ve checked him out and it looks like it was just the hair that got caught, theres a big bald patch now, the tail feels ok. I´ll keep my eye on him over the next few days

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, he knows you didn't mean to.
Don't worry

Trout always hangs out under my computer chair too, I have to be really careful as all her limbs are stretched out so there is always good chance of smooshing her if I roll my chair

Dino will be fine

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor kitty! I am sure he will be fine, but do they ever learn not to walk up silently and sit behind you? The number of times I have trodden on Radar's foot and he never seems to learn not to appear out of nowhere an sit there!

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww. He'll be OK.

I've done the same thing to Wilbur on occasion, and he's forgiven me.

I think.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww
that sucks.... I accidentally stepped on LuckyGirl's foot last week....I opened the fridge grabbed the iced tea, turned around and she was right there! (probably planning her next lunch from the fridge
) She "rowwwwrrrrrred" real loud, and took off....I went after her and just hugged her and kept apologizing to her. She was still PO'd at me for a few days......

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww
Poor baby.
The good thing is they seem to forgive really soon. Lots of hugs and kisses and treats and I am sure he will forget it ever happened.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Is he ignoring you now?
Oh he did for about 2 hrs, I got the cold shoulder thing
I hate it, gave him lots of hugs n stuff, we´ve just had tea-time, so, alls forgiven when food is concerned eh

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Dino....I know I have a hard time not stepping on Damita as she's mostly blind & basically walks into a person before she realizes they are there....she's forgiving if you rub her tummy, though!