the Daily Thread Thursday Jan 11

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

BRRR! Winter is back here, for today.
Back to the 70's for the weekend.

Not much besides work work work. No rest for the wicked, I must be as wicked as they get!

Nice holiday, remembering our friends all over the world. Thanks to TCS, we all have a few!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!
It's cold here today as well as blowing a gale

Hopefully they don't find any major problems when their installing my new heating system today because if they do i'll just cry

I really hope they have finished it by saturday because i want to get over to the new " Pets at Home " store that's opening tomorrow. They stock the only treats that Sophie will eat which are little cubes of freeze dried fish and they stink!!!!
But it's worth it just to see the girls happy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Belinda!
Dave said tell you and Jimmy "Hey!" but I bet Jimmy's back at work today...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning Belinda!
Dave said tell you and Jimmy "Hey!" but I bet Jimmy's back at work today...
He is back at work, but I will tell him when he calls tonight. Hey by the way, I miss you all.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We could bring in some Krisy Kreme donuts. Do you have those over there, Susan? They are

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We could bring in some Krisy Kreme donuts. Do you have those over there, Susan? They are
We do but i've never had one?. I first heard of those when Millies Cookies and Baskin and Robbins were introduced over here.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

We do but i've never had one?. I first heard of those when Millies Cookies and Baskin and Robbins were introduced over here.
They are light donuts, not cake-like. The plain glazed are GREAT warm, they just melt in your mouth. They also have a lot of filled and covered selections, like chocolate covered custard filled, my favorite.

Their headquarters is in the town I work in, so they are EVERYWHERE here.

I have never heard of Millie's... wonder where they are from???

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I have never heard of Millie's... wonder where they are from???
Well there you go!. I always thought they were American but their a British company.

http://www.milliescookies.com/corporate/

Their cookies and muffins are lovely!.

Weve got those Krispy Kreme donuts as well though because we did the signs for them at the airports

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone

Well I have a purring Trout on my lap, so I am in
...of course she is biting my sweater, but whatever, I know she wuvs me

I woke up at 7am to the sound of hissing..Trout was at the window hissing away..she hissed like 5 times in a row..I think that Tom that marked my house was out there harassing Trout through the window
Aw, she has a boyfriend and their already fighting

So, all the ladies in my office are in a course, so its just me and the boss all day. He is one of those bosses that owns the business, but doesn't know how to actually DO anything, so I will be running ragged today handling every single thing in the office. He just sits there surfing the net
Well, he IS buying me lunch today..I should tell him to shove the lunch and put that $10 on my paycheck

Anyway, have a great day everyone, I hope you aren't as busy as I am

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Its a BIG day for me. The President will be in the area today. So everything is pretty much crazy. I saw the secret service on the way in today. Its way to cool. But Iforgot my camera this morning :duh: so I won't even get a picture with anything better than my cell if I do get the chance to meet him for some odd reason.
Oh well.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut either

I hope you feel better soon Nate

Good luck with your heating system Susan

Well it is finally winter here
It is 18 degrees F out, and it is supposed to get colder. Apparently it will be like this until Mid-February. Who needs it?

I finally got the Christmas tree down yesterday

I'm not sure yet If I am going to continue with taking down Christmas decorations today, or do some errands.

Have a great day everyone!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like Krispy Kreme donuts.....they opened a couple of places here in Tucson, but then closed them. I ate one and gagged.

Dunkin Donuts is the winner here!!! I am in the hole again, it is going to be chilly today and darn well cold tomorrow. We got some spit for rain, but they were promising some real rain (yeah, I will believe that when I see it) but the chill and cold is real enough.

Fed my little feral kitties this morning, gave them food, dry food and water. I wish I oculd set something up to trap them, but the stuff would be stolen and/or wrecked.

Very frustrating.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut either

I hope you feel better soon Nate

Good luck with your heating system Susan

Well it is finally winter here
It is 18 degrees F out, and it is supposed to get colder. Apparently it will be like this until Mid-February. Who needs it?

I finally got the Christmas tree down yesterday

I'm not sure yet If I am going to continue with taking down Christmas decorations today, or do some errands.

Have a great day everyone!
Its supposed to go back up to 50 tomorrow and Saturday Karen, so cheer up.(Although next week looks chiiillly.) We knew it couldn't last didn't we? Only 2 months til Spring!