poor kolar! he's sooo sad....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like the worst foster meowmy ever at the moment.
Today I took both of the boys back to the shelter to be adopted.(there were origionally 5- the other 3 found homes a few weeks ago- i held onto the smaller two because they were sick). Well...when i got there, we decided Kolar was still not over his upper respiratory problems, so i'd hold onto him longer. Ruger though, was in perfect condition and so we decided to go ahead and have him neutered tomorrow and after he heals, placed up for adoption. Ruger stayed at the shelter (after his neuter, he will be placed up for adoption at our sattelite location at petsmart
). Kolar came home with me though. And he has been sooooooooo upset all night. I feel just aweful:cry: He's been running around the house screaming and looking everywhere for Ruger. It's breaking my heart to watch him. Fosters has thankfully been distracting him a bit. He's been grooming him and playing with him. Thank goodness for sweet doggies!!
I've had Kolar with me all night.....i even let him in the bathroom with me when i took my bath (hehe....he'd never seen bubbles before- he had a blast trying to "catch" them
) I've been trying to give him tons of love and attention. I know he misses his friend....but right now, i really can't do too much about it
/ When he is better though (we're waiting another week or two) i will request that he be adopted into a home with other friendly kitties so that he has some company. He needs a companion in his new home. In the mean time though- we're just trying to give him tons of love and attention. He looks soo sad and confused now that he can't find his little friend
.Thankfully though, i was able to give him a little soft food as a treat a minute ago.....then he got his tummy full and i put him in his cage fast asleep. It's the first time he's slept and not cried all night. Would everyone mind sending this little fella some sweet vibes and prayers tonight. I hate to watch him looking so sad

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Poor little guy I'd give him a big bunch of kisses and cuddels if I could.
I bet he is lonely makes me feel sad for him to.
But I know how much you Love them and I'm sure he knows that to.
Sending Vibes for that sweetie

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its ok he will get over it, You are just a soft touch

but then again, I remember once, i was at the apl and just cause i wanted to look.
And how i was there, someone came in and took 2 kittens leaving a third behind (from the same litter) well the left alone kitten went nuts, crying and climbing the cage walls. Errr, so i got him(did not have room then) took me 3 months before i was able to take him to my aunts house, were he lived to be 17 years old,

so i guess you are not the only soft touch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh Poor little guy I'd give him a big bunch of kisses and cuddels if I could.
I bet he is lonely makes me feel sad for him to.
But I know how much you Love them and I'm sure he knows that to.
Sending Vibes for that sweetie
Thankyou!
I will give him lots of kisses and scratches for you when he wakes up
He's got his heating pad in his cage, his fleecy bed, and a his big blue stuffed dog with him
So maybe that will help him sleep a bit.

Originally Posted by theimp98

its ok he will get over it, You are just a soft touch

but then again, I remember once, i was at the apl and just cause i wanted to look.
And how i was there, someone came in and took 2 kittens leaving a third behind (from the same litter) well the left alone kitten went nuts, crying and climbing the cage walls. Errr, so i got him(did not have room then) took me 3 months before i was able to take him to my aunts house, were he lived to be 17 years old,

so i guess you are not the only soft touch
Awww.....you know you're a big softie too bruce
lol..that's soo sweet about you adoptiong the kitten that was left behind
I'm glad he wound up living a nice long life!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww.....you know you're a big softie too bruce
lol..that's soo sweet about you adoptiong the kitten that was left behind
I'm glad he wound up living a nice long life!
That is really sweet.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{vibes}}} for little Kolar to not be so sad. And to hutty up and get well so he can have a new home with new friends!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, poor little Kolar
Sheesh, the little guy has been through enough already..I feel bad that he's sad too

Sending cheer up vibes for him. He really needs an AWESOME furever home

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for the vibes everyone!
He slept through the night ok...but this morning at the crack of dawn, he started screaming at the top of his lungs non-stop! Uhhhh I'm exhausted! I woke up and went in the kitchen, gave him some breakfast and kisses and put him back in his cage thinking that would work. lol...boy was i wrong!
He screamed non-stop at the top of his little kitty lungs until we woke up. Ah the joy! So i woke up and cleaned out his cage and now he's running around the house playing with Fosters. Fosters is definitely keeping the little guy company. He's Kolar's best friend now
/ Uhhh and Colin's having man pms issues again this morning, so i'm soooooo close to
him!
I'm actually looking foward to going to work tonight

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou Nate!
/ Fosters is holding him down in the flook bathing him
It's soo sweet how gentle he is

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww poor Kolar!!!! Give him big cuddles from me

Maybe Colin's having man PMS from having a couple of nights of disrupted sleep and is just tired?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww Nikki
it'll be ok... I know it's hard watching them grow, and poor little Kolar just doesn't understand....
But you are doing the right thing....when people see those beautiful little babies, they are going to fall in love, and they will be adopted and have a forever home!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwww poor Kolar!!!! Give him big cuddles from me

Maybe Colin's having man PMS from having a couple of nights of disrupted sleep and is just tired?
No...hate to say it, but he's just being a :censored:
/ Last night was the first night that ruger wasn't here with kolar, so it was just last night that he was noisy- but he actually slept through the night- he only woke up this morning to start meowing. so colin has no man pms excuses today
It's ok though, we both have to go to work tonight- so hopefully that will help
/ Kolar says thanks for the cuddles!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awww Nikki
it'll be ok... I know it's hard watching them grow, and poor little Kolar just doesn't understand....
But you are doing the right thing....when people see those beautiful little babies, they are going to fall in love, and they will be adopted and have a forever home!
Thankyou! That was soo sweet

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little guy.. That must be soo hard..... Lots of vibes coming your way... and his..