Keith, Thumper & Cosmo are back

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi All, Hope everybody had a good holiday and a happy new year!!! Im back from my hiatus and the kids are doing absolutely wonderful. They had a great xmas. ( cosmo didnt allow us to keep any bows on the presents and he still has a couple that he plays with )

Ive got alot of catching up to do on the site, but for now here are some updated photos. Thumper is growing up to be a fine young lady and cosmo is like a light switch. He's either full on running around like crazy or cuddling up next to you purrring away.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Keith, Cosmo and Thumper really cute updated pics! Glad to see they have adjusted to each other like true brother and sister

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, yea they are the best of buds. I have to hand it to thumper being patient with cosmo. Their latest game is when the other is in the bathroom using the litter the other one hides outside the door and pounces, then its a all out run fest around the house.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

"Mom said it was your turn to iron the sheets."

"I'mmmm not ironin' NUTTIN'"

"I'm gonna tell!!!"
LOL you mean Dad said it was your turn

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol, that's funny... Its actually the treat station right now. I tried to put it away when the family came for xmas but thumper just sat on the arm of the couch looking at the space. She found it upstairs in the spare bedroom and just sat in front of it... So ended up putting it back.

Oh oh I just realized Thumper wears the pants in this family....

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another Keith?? I'm soooo confused now. It's not often I am in the same space as another Keith.

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, Keith... Yea im right there with ya, Ive only ran into a couple in my lifetime.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your two Coons are gorgeous, and Thumper has the biggest, cutest paws

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they have the biggest paws I have ever seen! I guess that's a main coon feature?!
I just wanna rub my face into that belly of Thumpers! She looks so cuddly! And Cosmo....he looks like he's always thinkin' of his next move!

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

And Cosmo....he looks like he's always thinkin' of his next move!
OMG, you are so right about that... He loves batting things with his paws all over the house. He will walk across the living room and bat my sneakers, then the couch, then the table leg.

Thumper sometimes gives him these looks, like your nuts kittah!!