*** Cuteness Warning! *** LOTS of Ferris pics!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my boy continues to come along wonderfully. He is spending more time with me on my bed, and I think he has a whole new addiction to scritches:

He is taking longer and longer naps on my bed in my presence. Not bad for a boy who once slept with his eyes open and on full alert! See for yourself:

(He let me put the blanket on him.
)

Here he is getting all cozy after a nice scritching session with Mom - see that sweet little satisfied smile?

He decided to show everyone how gorgeous his tail is:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one that shows his fluffy curls under his chin and a little behind his ears - look at that pink little overbite!

And a profile (very dignified, don't you know.)

And...

(saving the best for last...)

Last, but definitely NOT least, Ferris caught on camera just after he fell asleep on his back, as his little head started to tilt backwards - my heart HURTS he's so darned cute!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh my! He is just precious
Do Ginger and Ferris get along?
They play like the world has no end, but she still won't let him cuddle with her and goes off in a huff if he tries to get in on her time with me.
Poor little Ferris - he just wants her love!

I'm glad you all are enjoying the pics. Behing home sick from work does have some benefits, LOL!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Ferris you handsome boy! Both of your fur babes are just gorgeous!

I love this pic .........

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't he just a doll? I'm sure glad he's coming to appreciate scritches, because it would take a LOT of willpower not to be all over him all the time.
I love his smile, and his floofy, regal tail, and that sleeping pic is just TOO adorable!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is too cute! I love his satisfied smile, and when he's falling asleep. What a beautiful sweetie he is, with lots of personality! He's really grown since the pic in your signature.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch