Global warming? More like the ice age here in SK

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is literally BLIZZARDING here. Saskatoon is having it really bad--people are stuck at school and at work. Visibility is virtually at zero. Most of the highways up there are closed, from Lloydminster to Saskatoon to Yorkton. The wind chill is supposed to get down to -40*C.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold here today - and it actually snowed last night. However, we've had such a mild winter thus far - really no winter at all here in Ontario. I have heard the news reports from out west though - it sounds like you've been getting our weather. Thanks!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope eveyone gets home safe. It was -22 with the wind chill here in the nations capital. But no snow except the trace that we had a couple days ago. It is suposed to be above zero by the weekend. It's Wacky weather here in Ontario.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Be careful everyone and stay safe.
I wish everyone would be safe too during horrible weather like this, but a man and a woman died today after getting stuck in a snowbank and trying to walk for help.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol. Your gonna want to slap me. But it's suppose to be 50 degree's tomorrow here. And the only snow we've saw this year is a flake or two for less than 30 minutes.

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

lol. Your gonna want to slap me. But it's suppose to be 50 degree's tomorrow here. And the only snow we've saw this year is a flake or two for less than 30 minutes.
yeah. that's how it is in St.Louis. except minus the snow.

poor everyone who has to deal with the negative temperatures! i dont think we've had a negative temp. here for years. maybe close, but nothing like that!