My Dad was just admitted to the ER....need prayers please!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got off the phone with my sister, my dad was just rushed to the ER. He has been sick for over a week, throwing up and in pain, and went to the hospital a few days ago for testing, they came up with nothing.... and sent him home. Well he stopped into the office today, and my sister found him leaning over his desk clutching his chest and called 911. It isn't a heart attack either. They are doing a cat scan today at 1:30, but I can't even call to talk to them since they are not allowed to have cell phones on. My sister is gonna call me when she hears anything. Please, if I could get some prayers & vibes for my dad.....I am fighting back the tears right now....this is very scary....

Thanks guys....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many prayers and vibes for your Father, you and your family, Heather

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good healthy vibes headed your fathers way Heather........try not to panic...............he'll be ok.........

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh gees, you poor thing!!!! I hope he's ok, and they find out what's wrong very soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Lots of good healthy vibes headed your fathers way Heather........try not to panic...............he'll be ok.........
easier said than done..... I just wish I could call his cell phone....darn those hospitals not allowing cell phones....

Originally Posted by neetanddave

from here in NC too, Heather. Don't think the worst, hon.
this just really puts things into perspective....I was just thinking last night, hmmm, I should call them, but sometimes I feel like the overbearing daughter, I call more than once a week
. So I figured I'd hold off till the weekend.....

The 1st thing that comes to my mind is something bad. My dad is always going to Africa, and they have some horrible bugs there....now before he goes he has to get 30 different shots/vaccinations.....but still....that darn west nile made it over here somehow y'know?
He was also in Texas recently.....and didn't they just find some "worm" type bug there that's making people sick?!?!
I may just have to drive to see him tonight....it's an hour there and an hour back......

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

this just really puts things into perspective....I was just thinking last night, hmmm, I should call them, but sometimes I feel like the overbearing daughter, I call more than once a week
. So I figured I'd hold off till the weekend.....
Shoot, I call my parents daily... I'm the overbearing daughter!

Everything will be just fine Heather... I know, easier said than done, but you have to remain positive, keep sayin those prayers and it'll all turn out okay, we're here for you!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending lots of healthy >>>>>>> vibes <<<<<<< for your father and some big warm hugs
for you.
2 hrs drive aint that bad and if you feel you need to go, then get yourself off gal - be safe !!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh gosh, I hope your Dad is okay! you and your family will be in my thoughts, I can just imagine how petrified you are