Spotlight of the Week! ****ReesesPBC***

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For this week in the spotlight i thinking we would pick on ReesesPBC !!!!

Welcome to center stage, i hope you enjoy your stay
it is really not that painful.
and maybe it will help you with being bored at home.

so lets start with some basic question.

1. how many pets do you have.
2. how did you come to get them
3. i think you play music? what type do you like to play.
4. do you like other animals besides cats?
5. have you ever been outside of the United states.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only one question - You open your front door and there is the celebrity of your dreams! Who is it?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi ReesesPBC!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today,....see you tomorrow my friend...

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks theimp98! I guess you took a hint from my "bored, bored bored" thread and wanted to give me something to do

Lots of questions...ok here it goes for what has been asked so far:

Asked by theimp98:

1. how many pets do you have. - One, just Reeses

2. how did you come to get them - We got her through an old high school friend of my wife. He already had 3 cats and could only keep one so we picked her

3. i think you play music? what type do you like to play. - Prepare for a long winded answer...
I play bass guitar, although not at the moment while wrist splinted for CTS. I play drums too, but I can play a bit one handed. I run www.handidrummed.com, a website for disabled drummers (I have Cerebral Palsy) and I've got a few lessons on there on the subject and there are some one armed drummers that I took some hints from. In fact, there is an interview on there that I did with Rick Allen of Def Leppard. My profile with some of drumming is here www.handidrummed.com/drummers/profiles/rob/ Also a new video not yet up is here www.handidrummed.com/rob_grooves.wmv I love all music but I play and love most, jazz, funk, rock, and old motown music.

4. do you like other animals besides cats? - I like dogs and my wife has got me interested in frogs.

5. have you ever been outside of the United states. - Yes, I went to Quebec once when I was 12ish.

Asked by gemlady:

Only one question - You open your front door and there is the celebrity of your dreams! Who is it? - Drew Barrymore

Asked by CoolCat:

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico? - Do you mean have I ever been? No

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?

3.- Can you speak spanish? No although I probably should learn for my job

4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I don't have any but I do like it

5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) - The 3 Amigo's doesn't count does it?

6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) -
Yes! I have a local mexican restaurant I love. I usually get the outrageous Chimichanga. It's as big as my head (and that's big).

7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
Only in marguaritas. Straight it's terrible.

8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock??? - No. Unfortunately my house doesn't have 2 trees that close together

9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Have I ever seen them? Once in elementary school.

10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) No, never been.

Asked by Bella713:

Is your favorite Candy Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?? Actually no, Caramel Twix are. Although I love Friendly's Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae's. That's why Reeses is named that, because her colors remind me of one

Thanks everyone. Keep em coming!

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never played this game before, so allow the noob to jump in with:

If you were given/won $10,000, how would you spend it?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

I've never played this game before, so allow the noob to jump in with:

If you were given/won $10,000, how would you spend it?
That's ok, I never have either

I'd probably spend it in the way most would, on bills. Pay down one of the mortgages and refi

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do you wish you were right now?
And what do you wish you were doing?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!

Do you plan on getting another kitty?
Do you enjoy reading?
Do you like ice ceam?
Does your wife ever come on TCS?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some from me

1/ what is your most embarrassing moment ?
2/ whats the most strangest food you´ve ever eaten ?
3/ whats your favorite TV show at the moment ?
4/ do you like to cook and if so what ?
5/ how old was you when you first kissed ?

Enjoy your spotlight

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question that I always ask:

You are being attacked by Zombies and you have two choices of weapons: A flame thrower and a sling shot. What do you use and why?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

3.I run www.handidrummed.com, a website for disabled drummers (I have Cerebral Palsy) and I've got a few lessons on there on the subject and there are some one armed drummers that I took some hints from. In fact, there is an interview on there that I did with Rick Allen of Def Leppard. My profile with some of drumming is here www.handidrummed.com/drummers/profiles/rob/ Also a new video not yet up is here www.handidrummed.com/rob_grooves.wmv I love all music but I play and love most, jazz, funk, rock, and old motown music.
I knew I spelled "Leppard" incorrectly. That's a really nice website, by the way.

Okay, so I have to come up with a question now. Uh... uh... I'm not good at this. I can only think of controversial questions.

Where did you meet your wife?
How long have you been married?
What do you value most about her?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your favourite American TV show and why?

What is your favourite sci-fi movie?

What is the weirdest thing you have bought for Reese?

Have you ever dressed Reese up?

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on being chosen for spotlight of the week!

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?

~ Who is your favorite singer?

~ Who is your favorite band?

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

~ How many siblings do you have?

~ What is your birth order?

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?

~ What is your favorite color?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?

~ What kind of car do you drive?

~ Residence.....own or rent?

~ Did you attend college or trade school?

~ What do you do for a living?

~ Have you ever been camping?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next batch! *cracks knuckles* ouch...

Jenny82 Asked...

1. Where do you wish you were right now? -The inn that my wife and I stayed at on the beach would be nice

2. And what do you wish you were doing? - Being able to use my left hand fully!

Pami Asked...

1. Do you plan on getting another kitty? - I've thought about it but we'll see. One may be enough for us to handle right now.

2. Do you enjoy reading? - Yes but I REALLY have to enjoy the subject I'm reading. I read a new book once every 5 years usually...oh wait, does reading posts on here count?

3. Do you like ice ceam? Even though I'm a guy, let me give the answer that most pregnant women (or women in general) would give: DUH!
I generally pick up and polish off a pint of Ben & Jerry's in about 20 minutes *lol*

4. Does your wife ever come on TCS? - No, but I've mentioned it. She's not really a forum type of person. I think the only one she ever went on was a bridal forum before we got married.

Mooficat Asked...

1/ what is your most embarrassing moment ? I'm sure I've had many but the first that sticks out is, I was in high school walking back to my seat at lunch with my lunch tray (Turkey & Gravy Day). My seat was right behind the lunch line of kids waiting...like RIGHT behind it. As I was walking back, two idiots starting horsing around and one kid shoved the other right into me. I had my food (again, turkey and gravy) all over my shirt, pants, down my arm, my crutch..bleck.
2/ whats the most strangest food you´ve ever eaten ? Um..probably Buffalo Meat. Not THAT strange.

3/ whats your favorite TV show at the moment ? Prison Break. January 22..or something. woo!

4/ do you like to cook and if so what ? I enjoy WATCHING cooking shows. I love Alton Brown and Good Eats. I can make a few things but I'm not really passionate about it.

5/ how old was you when you first kissed ? 15...maybe 14

BTW, I dig the new avatar, freckles

lookingglass Asked...

You are being attacked by Zombies and you have two choices of weapons: A flame thrower and a sling shot. What do you use and why? - Interesting question...well, you have to think about it a few ways: If you use the sling shot, it may not be enough to kill them. They are dead afterall, it's going to take more than that. The flamethrower would be the obvious choice BUT, if it doesn't take the Zombie down on the first try, now you've got a flaming Zombie walking toward you! I say, stun 'em with the sling shot first and then burn em to a crisp when they're down. Realistically they can't endure both...or can they?

Godiva Asked...

1. Where did you meet your wife? Match.com and some other dating site. I wrote to her twice and never realized it

2. How long have you been married? 1 Year this past October 1st. Been with each other for 3 1/2

3. What do you value most about her? Her gentle and supportive (and tolerant) nature

silentNate Asked...

1. What is your favourite American TV show and why? Right now it's Prison Break...hmm... I like it because of all the twists and turns that make it addicting.

2. What is your favourite sci-fi movie? Not much of a Sci-Fi guy, but I'd have to say Plan 9 from Outer Space.

3. What is the weirdest thing you have bought for Reese? Nothing that I would call weird although she does have a bed (that she FINALLY started laying in...) that I think looks like an upside down toilet seat cover

4. Have you ever dressed Reese up? No, I get the feeling she wouldn't like that. Sometimes we'll drape her dangle toy over her back and she flips out. I doubt she'd wear anything willingly
I wanted to give her a santa hat though..

SophieC Asked...

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be? Bass Guitar Luthier (self employed)

~ Who is your favorite singer? I have a hard time picking a favorite band let alone singer. I have alot of them.

~ Who is your favorite band? Doh! Should've known it was coming..hmm..again I can't really pick.

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? This is even harder than the band questions! At the moment it's Maple Walnut. I had some homemade stuff a few weeks ago that I'd hurt someone over *lol*

~ How many siblings do you have? 1 sister, older.

~ What is your birth order? First my parents fell in love, got married, conceived my sister, gave birth to her, conceived me, and then I was born

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have? 2 nephews ages 5 & 3 1/2

~ Do you like shopping for antiques? Never been..not sure if I'd be interested, although I do like things that have history.

~ What is your favorite color? Dark Red/Maroonish

~ Do you collect anything? Besides dust? My wife would say that at the moment I'm collecting drumsets, but I still have to sell 2 of em...I was collecting basses for awhile...again, much to the chagrin of my wife (see above my answer about her tolerant nature)

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time? Reeses was my first. My mother was always allergic and I was never really a cat person *record player scratches to a hault* ......uh, I mean, always have been...

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject? Picture taker. I look like an idiot when I get my picture taken most times.

~ What kind of car do you drive? '02 Subaru Outback Sport THANKFULLY getting paid off in August.

~ Residence.....own or rent? Mortgage on a house...so I don't rent but technically I don't OWN the house

~ Did you attend college or trade school? Neither. I almost went to a community college for graphic/web page design but changed my mind.

~ What do you do for a living? I work for Verizon as a Directory Assistance Operator (see back to my threads complaining about my job)

~ Have you ever been camping? Not for years...since I was 3 or so.

Thanks everyone!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, friend
thank you
for your answer at my questions I could see that you was so fast, here´s another set of questions....The Topic would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?:music1:
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Only one question - You open your front door and there is the celebrity of your dreams! Who is it?
Wow, that question comes as a complete surprise to me

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to the Spotlight!!

Have you ever worn makeup?

Let your SO paint your toenails?

Eaten food with cat litter on it?

Where did you meet your SO?

So you like The Simpsons?

Do you have any gross habits?

Are you religious?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's great to get more info on some of our guys around here!

I've got a few for you:

What time do you get up?

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

What is/are your favorite TV show(s)?

Beach, City or Country?

Butter, plain or salted popcorn?

What kind of car do you drive?

What's your favorite sandwich?

What characteristic do you most despise in people?

What characteristic do you most admire?

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

Where would you retire to?

Where were you born?

Favorite sport to watch?

Coke or Pepsi?

If you were a cucumber on a salad that was about to be eaten, what would you do? (Believe it or not, I actually found this question a few years ago in a book of suggested job interview questions...I still don't know what answer they think you should be looking for.)