Willie was found today!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well the place we got him from has called a little bit ago that they have willie
so at least hes not out in the storm thank goodness...so now I am off to work with my mother than we gotta swing over and get him out of the animal rescue league...all they told us so far was that he was picked up as a stray...but i will have more later !!! so keep ur fingers crossed for a good coming home

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank goodness for that! Really fantastic news for you, you must be really excited and relieved to be getting him back home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we just got home...we expected him to run up to us when he heard his name like he did when he was gone for 8 months...he is acting very strange and someone brought him in from our neighbor hood...mind u we have posters up everywhere and willie even had a collar on! Someone took him in and said he was a stray...he seems so different he didnt wanna come out of the box !!! his fur is really knotted and he is sick...i walked in and I said he is sick and so my mom asked the lady and she said o its possible my mom said well can we get something and she said wed have to make an appointment at that clinic !!! But we will just go to our vet for that...its a happy day but he just seems soo weird and he is walking around now they did however give him shots my mom cleaned him and according to the vet he was ok...but he can barely walk
and he just seems so weird..my grandma might take him in so he can get better and not have the dogs and everything !!! But he isnt doing good !!!!!
So we are going to see what we can do right now I will update later tho...keep ur fingers crossed that everything is going to be ok...he just seems soo scared

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy that you found Willie, but it's a shame that he's sick.
Please let us know what the Vet has to say.

I'll keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Here's hoping that whatever is wrong with him is something very minor and he'll be back to his old self in no time.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad that Willie is home and I do hope that he gets to feeling better soon. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad he was found - maybe the vaccinations are making him tired. Nadette slept for about 2 weeks after her last vaccinations!