MY eyes hurt soooooooo baad!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is crazy. My eyes are killing me.
I finally got some eye drops a bit ago, and man I sure hope they work, because this is BAAD! Sorry, I just needed to whine a bit.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A girl that I work with just had to have emerg. lazer eye surgery to re-attach her retna (sp?) it was a fraction of a mm from being compleetly detached. She said it hurt like heck!

I hope it's only pink eye and not that <<<Eye healing vibes>>>

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Conjunctivitis can be extremely uncomfortable, but if it's that it should clear up with just a few days of treatment. So here's hoping that you're all ok by Friday
If the drops don't make a difference within a few days, go back to the doctor, you don't want to take risks when it comes to your sight!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Conjunctivitis can be extremely uncomfortable, but if it's that it should clear up with just a few days of treatment. So here's hoping that you're all ok by Friday
If the drops don't make a difference within a few days, go back to the doctor, you don't want to take risks when it comes to your sight!
It is VERY uncomftorable!!! I know if its not better with a day or two, Im calling the Doc again. I am doing the eye drops often.....and they have helped some, but man-Im still hurting!!!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I can most definitely feel your pain sweets! Just a couple of weeks ago, my eyes looked like this...

...and actually that's not even a good pic of how red they were. And painful!!! I was a bad girl and didn't go see my doc...but I did use some eyedrops the hubby got me at Randall's (I think)...worked pretty well...I feel & look more normal now.

Hope you feel better sooner than later too!

Hilda >^..^<