Can I be mushy?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, can I please be mushy (more so than usual) about my crew?

Woke up in the middle of the night last night to find Katie curled up by my feet, Pete sleeping on my stomach, Claire under the covers as close as she could get, and Gracie laying on the pillow wrapped around my head and purring like crazy. Fell back asleep feeling so incredibly lucky to have such sweet, funny creatures in my life and thinking people without cats don't know what they're missing.

I feel this way a lot but, for some reason, my heart just felt very full last night because of them.

Thanks for letting me be mushy!
Anyone else?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moments like that make me feel so lucky to be owned by cats too. Phenom and Phantom were both watching Gray's Anatomy with my the other day. Phenom on my chest as usual and Phantom was draped across my stomach.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so know how you feel.. I went home today at lunch,,, and I walked up my sidewalk, and seen Chestnut sitting looking out the window, with a her nose pressed againist the glass, and her paws in the air when she saw me.. I was felt soo blessed to have them to cheer me up...

Angel jumped down from her bungalow in the sky to stretch and give me kisses, and Seren looked at me like,, whatever mom,, it's the middle of the day.. I'm trying to sleep here.. It was too cute..

I feel soo blessed to have them in my life.. I love those little critters..

((Plus my house doesn't stink of litter box anymore since I got that self cleaning litterbox,, that makes it soo much nicer these days to be happy to have 3 cats!!!!))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Awww, that's really cool! I love being surrounded by love.
That was exactly how it felt!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet Eileen, I could feel the love through your post.

When my sweet
Bella
was here she always laid by my head(from the day I brought her home) so I would lay in bed at night and feel her next to me and hear her purring, and listening to my husband breathe, or snore and I felt like the luckiest woman in the world, I would lay there and smile in the dark and right then and there I would thank God for the blessings in my life.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwww
don't you just love that feeling?! I get that way too, I think how did I get so lucky? To have 2 of the most wonderful babies on earth?! And I just feel so filled up with love, like I'm gonna overflow!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Trout was especially mushy last night too..she woke me up by meowing in my face, and then cuddling all purry for a while
I almost melt, and all my worries go away when she is cuddly like that..

Maybe it was cat cuddle night last night?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Full moon you think? I went to bed last night with a cat blanket, Demeter and Pandora fighting for position on my chest and Nike on my hip and Gaia laid out on my legs
nothing like furry love

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sam likes to lay his face on my neck and sleep and was there last night, Clio laid on my stomach while I read before going to sleep and Pru jumped up for her nightly ear rubs. I woke up around two this morning and all three were sleeping cuddled up together, against me. It's nice to be loved and hard to roll over with all that weight on the covers. Ahhhh, cats....the reason we get mushy.

~Rhonda

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would say you got the answer to your question. Being mushy about our pets seems to be an epidemic around here and all I can say is, what a wonderful infection.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I would say you got the answer to your question. Being mushy about our pets seems to be an epidemic around here and all I can say is, what a wonderful infection.
It sure is! It's just so heartwarming to hear about the love people share with their kitties and the mushier they get about it, the better!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, you felt that unboundless feeling ....the feeling of love.........
I get that feeling by just coming into the back door and having everyone there to greet me........

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Eileen, you felt that unboundless feeling ....the feeling of love.........
I get that feeling by just coming into the back door and having everyone there to greet me........
It's the best feeling in the world, isn't it? I get that with mine too, everyday when I get home.
For some reason, it just really hit me last night and I felt even more mushy than usual about them.