Attention Sparkers!!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know who you are! Lets get back on track. Its the new year so lets meet our goals this year. And if anyone else wants to join us please do. www.sparkpeople.com we have a group called TCSers. Let get healthy in 2007!!

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

You know who you are! Lets get back on track. Its the new year so lets meet our goals this year. And if anyone else wants to join us please do. www.sparkpeople.com we have a group called TCSers. Let get healthy in 2007!!
Good luck....but umm it looks like your on your own

I do vaguely recall
That thread........

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I managed to lose all the holiday gain by being sick, but I don't recommend it as a diet.

OK I am back on SP
I was sick, but I had to take prednisone so I was eating way more than normal!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of us have more weight to lose than others. I have 23 pounds left to lose to make my goal. It really does help to have friends in the same boat as you cheering you on! Come on all you CHICKENS!! Get on the scale (you don't have to tell us what it says) and make some goals on where you want to be this time next year. We will help you get there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to add that if you don't use your TCS name let us know who you are so we know. I know a lot of us used our TCS names but I didn't. I used Brandil21

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well I might be interested????
Well come and join us then
The more people that are around, the more likely we will all be to stick to the plans we have made for ourselves.

Here is a little of what they offer for free!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Support Teams: Meet other people with similar interests and goals who will offer support & motivation when you need it the most; or create a SparkTeam for your friends and family to join. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Personalized SparkPages: Add pictures, blog posts, friends, site favorites and other information to document your healthy life. Share it with anyone or keep it private, you decide.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Calorie Counter & Meal Plans: Get a personalized meal plan to fit your needs and goals, and track your calories and nutrition intake. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Personalized Exercise Program: We'll design a plan to suit your needs, and provide online exercise demonstrations and workout videos that are easy to follow. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Healthy Recipes : Find thousands of healthy, easy to make recipes. Enter your own recipes to calculate their nutrition information. [/font]
Plus we have our own TCS message board over there so the rest of us are there for support