TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who do you like better?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who do you like better?

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
Which one of these people do you like better? You've heard so much about them lately in all the news and tabloids...........
post #2 of 28
Is there a poll coming?
post #3 of 28
Who vs. who Susie??? No pics, no poll??? How can I comment??

Okay, voted already...

Is this today's radio question?
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Who vs. who Susie??? No pics, no poll??? How can I comment?? :crying:
Look again.........
post #5 of 28
I just don't like Rosie. After the whole Kelly Ripa bieng a homophob comment I just really don't like her. Its like she always tries to be controversial to draw attention to herself or whatever she is doing. But let me add I am not a huge Trump fan either. I mean he likes to call himself "The Donald" and doesn't want "You're Fired" to bring anyone money but him. Get a life.
post #6 of 28
Yeah, yeah... I edited my post already!
post #7 of 28
I like Trixie, Tiggy, Petals, and Bailey much better than either one of them.
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Is this today's radio question?

Nope, haven't got that one yet!
post #9 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi View Post
I like Trixie, Tiggy, Petals, and Bailey much better than either one of them.
Do do I!
post #10 of 28
I like Rosie... I know.. She does stick her foot in her mouth,, but ya know she gets soo much grief about being gay and overweight.. I don't blame her,, she should push criticism towards those that deserve such as Donald Trump..

I can't stand that over egotistical womanizing man.. He's a shame, and a big mouth,, and because he's got money or looks like it,, he can be so rude and overbearing.. I just hate don't like him..

Go Rosie.. Kick his butt!!!
post #11 of 28
Ew, neither! Although, I dislike Donald Trump more, especially when I have to look at the ugly monstrosity he's building downtown. Yuck! Why are we letting this greedy money-grubber with bad hair screw up our perfect skyline???
post #12 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Which one of these people do you like better? You've heard so much about them lately in all the news and tabloids...........


Susie LQQKS like you picked a pair to draw to
But I guess I'd have to say Rosie only because Donald Trumps
is so disgusting If I were him I'd shave it And I feel sorry for the Pup
post #13 of 28
This whole Donald Trump and Rosie thing is totally stupid and childish!

When I saw that on Entertainment Tonight the first thing that came to my mind was that Donald Trump is acting like a whiney little kid!

When things come out of Rosie's mouth, because she's a comedien and can put a comedic spin on things, things sound funny. However, when it comes out of Donald Trump's mouth it just sounds like pathetic whining.

Both need to get a life and concentrate their efforts on the really important things in this world like world hunger, poverty, illiteracy. Sheesh!!!
post #14 of 28
I didn't vote, 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Mostly, my opinion about the whole feud between them is "How old are they again?!? Grow up, already!" I agreed with Rosie's opinion regarding the whole Miss Universe (or whatever) thing, that the woman should have lost her crown, but don't much agree with anything else she's said on the issue. As for Trump ... For such an accomplished businessman, he can be remarkably dense at times. At one point I read that he basically felt justified in calling Rosie a fat slob and a loser because she made fun of his hair. Who doesn't make fun of his hair? It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.

Again, though, I reiterate: Rosie, "The Donald": "Grow up."
post #15 of 28
I voted for Donald Trump
post #16 of 28
neither!
post #17 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirinae View Post
I didn't vote, 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Mostly, my opinion about the whole feud between them is "How old are they again?!? Grow up, already!" I agreed with Rosie's opinion regarding the whole Miss Universe (or whatever) thing, that the woman should have lost her crown, but don't much agree with anything else she's said on the issue. As for Trump ... For such an accomplished businessman, he can be remarkably dense at times. At one point I read that he basically felt justified in calling Rosie a fat slob and a loser because she made fun of his hair. Who doesn't make fun of his hair? It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.

Again, though, I reiterate: Rosie, "The Donald": "Grow up."
which is why I sided with Rosie.....I agree about Miss Universe, and I agree that everyone makes fun of his hair....that's his thing....whether or not she was correct about the whole bankruptcy thing, the remarks he made were low, uncalled for, and unrelated to anything that she said. Even more annoying??? Have you heard the interview with his new wife? Melania? She doesn't bash Rosie per se, but she does say that Rosie should read Donald's books.....and she says it in the most annoying broken english I have ever heard! Hello! Melania! YOU read the book!!!
post #18 of 28
I used to love Rosie, when she did stand up on VH-1 and then with her talk show. She has gotten kind of crude since then. I still applaud all she does for Children and charities. I used to love The View, and I think Meridith was the best one on the show, and now Rosie is taking her place but basically taking over the whole show with her big mouth.

Trump has all these beautiful woman for one reason and one reason only...MONEY...not because of his sparkling personality, or good looks.
If he were a real man he would have took what Rosie said like a man and not said derogatory things about her, what is he teaching his kids Geez...Have some CLASS people

I choose neither of them right now it's time they grew up!
post #19 of 28
Although I don't really like either of them, I voted for Trump ONLY because he doesn't open his big fat mouth like Rosie does.

I stopped watching the View [on my days off] when she came on. I had so much hope for that show when Tracey Gold was being tried out.
post #20 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
the remarks he made were low, uncalled for, and unrelated to anything that she said.
Exactly. I thought "The Donald" was very nasty with his comments. I like Rosie, I find her quite amusing. I was very happy when I heard she was replacing Star Jones on The View, even though I don't watch it often. Rosie gets my vote!
post #21 of 28
I really don't care for either one, i fell they both are a bit too full of themselves
post #22 of 28
I voted for Rosie. I do not like Donald Trump at all. She just said what everyone else thinks about him...the only differance is she had the guts to say it. He is so in love with himslef it makes me sick He really needs to do something with that hair.

He thinks he is so much better than everyone else because he is rich.
post #23 of 28
I dunno, I like Rosie better.. Donald is obnoxious and has horrible hair.
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirinae View Post
It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.
Perfectly said!
post #25 of 28
I personally don't care for eithor of them. They're both a bit loud and obnixous. However, I find Donald Trump to be the most nausiating site ever! Uhhh I can't STAND him! Especially not after his comments about women as of late! What a jerk! I don't really care for Rosie too much- she's funny on some stuff, but there's a lot of things i disagree with her on.....but heck, if i had to be trapped in a room with one of the two for a few hours...i'd choose Rosie. Donald Trump makes me wanna / In a prefect world though, i'd much rather see REAL news on tv than a donald trump/ rosie quarrel- it's just stupid! Can the tv stations seriously not find something better to cover???
post #26 of 28
Can't stand either one
post #27 of 28
I think they are both acting childish! So I can't stand either one.
post #28 of 28
I chose Rosie because I used to really like her show when she had her own talk show. Can't stand Trump, although I do watch The Apprentice! He's just so pompous and full of himself. Rosie has certainly gotten big-mouthed in the lst few years too, but I still prefer her to Trump.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who do you like better?