Who do you like better?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which one of these people do you like better? You've heard so much about them lately in all the news and tabloids...........

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who vs. who Susie??? No pics, no poll??? How can I comment??

Okay, voted already...

Is this today's radio question?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Who vs. who Susie??? No pics, no poll??? How can I comment?? :crying:
Look again.........

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just don't like Rosie. After the whole Kelly Ripa bieng a homophob comment I just really don't like her. Its like she always tries to be controversial to draw attention to herself or whatever she is doing. But let me add I am not a huge Trump fan either. I mean he likes to call himself "The Donald" and doesn't want "You're Fired" to bring anyone money but him. Get a life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I like Trixie, Tiggy, Petals, and Bailey much better than either one of them.
Do do I!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Rosie... I know.. She does stick her foot in her mouth,, but ya know she gets soo much grief about being gay and overweight.. I don't blame her,, she should push criticism towards those that deserve such as Donald Trump..

I can't stand that over egotistical womanizing man.. He's a shame, and a big mouth,, and because he's got money or looks like it,, he can be so rude and overbearing.. I just hate don't like him..

Go Rosie.. Kick his butt!!!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ew, neither! Although, I dislike Donald Trump more, especially when I have to look at the ugly monstrosity he's building downtown. Yuck! Why are we letting this greedy money-grubber with bad hair screw up our perfect skyline???

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Which one of these people do you like better? You've heard so much about them lately in all the news and tabloids...........
Susie LQQKS like you picked a pair to draw to

But I guess I'd have to say Rosie only because Donald Trumps
is so disgusting If I were him I'd shave it
And I feel sorry for the Pup

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This whole Donald Trump and Rosie thing is totally stupid and childish!

When I saw that on Entertainment Tonight the first thing that came to my mind was that Donald Trump is acting like a whiney little kid!

When things come out of Rosie's mouth, because she's a comedien and can put a comedic spin on things, things sound funny. However, when it comes out of Donald Trump's mouth it just sounds like pathetic whining.

Both need to get a life and concentrate their efforts on the really important things in this world like world hunger, poverty, illiteracy. Sheesh!!!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't vote, 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Mostly, my opinion about the whole feud between them is "How old are they again?!? Grow up, already!" I agreed with Rosie's opinion regarding the whole Miss Universe (or whatever) thing, that the woman should have lost her crown, but don't much agree with anything else she's said on the issue. As for Trump ... For such an accomplished businessman, he can be remarkably dense at times. At one point I read that he basically felt justified in calling Rosie a fat slob and a loser because she made fun of his hair. Who doesn't make fun of his hair? It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.

Again, though, I reiterate: Rosie, "The Donald": "Grow up."

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I didn't vote, 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Mostly, my opinion about the whole feud between them is "How old are they again?!? Grow up, already!" I agreed with Rosie's opinion regarding the whole Miss Universe (or whatever) thing, that the woman should have lost her crown, but don't much agree with anything else she's said on the issue. As for Trump ... For such an accomplished businessman, he can be remarkably dense at times. At one point I read that he basically felt justified in calling Rosie a fat slob and a loser because she made fun of his hair. Who doesn't make fun of his hair? It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.

Again, though, I reiterate: Rosie, "The Donald": "Grow up."
which is why I sided with Rosie.....I agree about Miss Universe, and I agree that everyone makes fun of his hair....that's his thing....whether or not she was correct about the whole bankruptcy thing, the remarks he made were low, uncalled for, and unrelated to anything that she said. Even more annoying??? Have you heard the interview with his new wife? Melania? She doesn't bash Rosie per se, but she does say that Rosie should read Donald's books.....and she says it in the most annoying broken english I have ever heard! Hello! Melania! YOU read the book!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love Rosie, when she did stand up on VH-1 and then with her talk show. She has gotten kind of crude since then. I still applaud all she does for Children and charities. I used to love The View, and I think Meridith was the best one on the show, and now Rosie is taking her place but basically taking over the whole show with her big mouth.

Trump has all these beautiful woman for one reason and one reason only...MONEY...not because of his sparkling personality, or good looks.
If he were a real man he would have took what Rosie said like a man and not said derogatory things about her, what is he teaching his kids Geez...Have some CLASS people

I choose neither of them right now it's time they grew up!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although I don't really like either of them, I voted for Trump ONLY because he doesn't open his big fat mouth like Rosie does.

I stopped watching the View [on my days off] when she came on. I had so much hope for that show when Tracey Gold was being tried out.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

the remarks he made were low, uncalled for, and unrelated to anything that she said.
Exactly. I thought "The Donald" was very nasty with his comments. I like Rosie, I find her quite amusing. I was very happy when I heard she was replacing Star Jones on The View, even though I don't watch it often. Rosie gets my vote!