Hey Nat, I know why the boss was so stingy

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is setting a dangerous precident! I can foresee insurance companies totally eliminating "Acts of God" events from their insurance policies which will leave millions in areas where there are earthquakes, and on the coastal regions who suffer huricanes, mud slides, fires by lighting etc etc , all completely vulnerable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

That is setting a dangerous precident! I can foresee insurance companies totally eliminating "Acts of God" events from their insurance policies which will leave millions in areas where there are earthquakes, and on the coastal regions who suffer huricanes, mud slides, fires by lighting etc etc , all completely vulnerable.
I think so too, Linda. Insurance is a dangerous enough proposition - do you need more, is it worth it, etc? I did see a tv special the other day that said the natural disasters are causing more damage because the populated areas are all around the coastlines, thus the higher risks.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Unfortunately, this is coming to be true. There are already alot of things excluded from homeowners policies. Most places, you can't get coverage for flood...no matter how much you pay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

maybe this is why your boss thought you all needed a life coach.....
To prepare them for the next 100 years without raises, or help them decide on another career field!!!

Good one!