Brody- A new vet and hopefully a new outlook

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's time for Brody's annual vet appointment and shots. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but I am hoping for some excellent news regarding his heart worms and in turn the limitations he has been on since we have had him with us.
He has been with us for just over a year now and is so much healthier than he was. He has picked up a healthy amount of weight and looks so much better overall
. I have selected a new vet, after the problems with my old, and am truly hoping for some good news. If the vet feels he is healthy enough, we can finally put some serious consideration into the heartworm treatment. This could mean a whole new outlook for Brody. Maybe he can finally be neutered and have clearance for obedience classes
He sure needs them!

His appointment is Saturday morning at 8:15

Just look at how healthy the little guy looks now

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, Tanya! Brody looks so handsome and a great deal better than when he first came to you!

Good luck with the new vets! I hope you get the all clear for Brody to get the treatment (and the training!
)

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww look at his little face!
Tanya you've both been the angels that were there for Brody, and i'm sure if he could speak he would tell you so

(((((Mega healthy vibes))))) for saturday.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's our little man Brody..........
Tanya, you've done such wonderful things for this little guy........sending lots of good vibes for a great outcome at the vets!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wishing for good news at the vets. I've so fallen in love with that face!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May he get a clean bill of health ...lol.. Brody told me he is obidient

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
What a face! I'd take him in a minute (seriously). I'm sending that the new vet can get Brody healthy - he already looks happy!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww, I love little Brody!! (don't tell Vino) best of luck at the vet Saturday, i hope you get great news!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brody looks wonderful, Tanya -- and he's such a sweetie, too! Lots of good vibes for his visit with the new vet!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

There's our little man Brody..........
Tanya, you've done such wonderful things for this little guy........sending lots of good vibes for a great outcome at the vets!
You took the words right out of my mouth

Many good vet vibes for Brody {{{
}}}

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww...his funny little face makes me giggle(I'm used to Labs, Pointers, "big" dogs).
He is cute in his own little dog way, isn't he?
I'll be keeping everything crossed that he can finally get treated for heartworm! I had thought that he was treated this summer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

May he get a clean bill of health ...lol.. Brody told me he is obidient
He was telling you stories, Jennifer

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Awww...his funny little face makes me giggle(I'm used to Labs, Pointers, "big" dogs).
He is cute in his own little dog way, isn't he?
I'll be keeping everything crossed that he can finally get treated for heartworm! I had thought that he was treated this summer.
He was supposed to be, but we had a set back because he got real sick again and the vet was unable to conclude what was wrong. They ran a blood panel and suprisingly (and thankfully!) everything came out ok. They suspected his problems were seizures, but now are not so sure. This new vet is supposed to be wonderful, so hopefully we can have a fresh start.

Thank you all for the good vibes for his appointment.

It was his little face that brought him into our home... OK, OK, if an ugly dog showed up on my dppr step I would have let him in as well... but Brody must be the cutest dog I have ever seen. And for the record, I am not saying that because I am biased... I thought it before I became attached to the little guy

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember you saying that you weren't a dog person when Brody first showed up on your doorstep, but Brody was too cute not to love!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brody's sweet face is a smile maker.

I'll be sending calming vibes on Saturday.
It will be wonderful if he can undergo the heartworm treatment.
He is looking so good.
Brody