Im crying, I think I found WIllie at the humane society but not sure

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG i am freaking out right now and crying I am not going to sleep I am waiting till my dad goes to work and I am wakeing up my mom they never had this pet as a lost pet and its been there since the 6th of january http://www.wpahumane.com/available.html theres the link but I am not sure because of the picture...so I am going to call them early like as soon as they open hopefully my mom gets the siamese before though because she is a for sure all tho my dad will have a heart attack with 6 cats
although that might be funny well to me and my mom the more the merrior we say and my dad would have to live with it....they r saying this cat is 12 years but maybe the animal rescue league was wrong when we adopted him but wouldnt they have found the microchip?? But I heard that the humane society was doing illegal stuff but they just got a lot of animals in!!! So keep ur fingers crossed that I found my willie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad I went to the site tonite something told me I was like hmm i didnt check it tonite so I went there and o my I keep getting tears in my eyes and the office opens at 8:30 so I aint going to sleep I guess its a good time to get caught up on school work...I kno they make u pay a fee so imma tell my mom to go get the siamese and I'll handle the payment for Willie which I really hope it is him that picture those paws O my and its an older cat...i just dont know why it wasnt posted as a alost pet like they usually do for lost pets I am debating on waking my mother up when my dad leaves for work!!! its her day off but wouldnt want to wake up to some news like that ?? I WOULD
I am one of the most impatient people so I know 8:30 is going to take a loooooong time to come and I am a smoker
which makes it worse for me and my health right now...I am freaking out I have no idea what to do what to say...I am going to call and be like is that my baby my mom doesnt know wherer this shelter is so imma call my big brother and make him take me cause well we will get lost but what else is new and he loves to get out of the house (stay at home dad he has back problems already had back surgeyr and is 25 and he might have to have it again and the doctors messed it up more when he went to go get retested and he got sickly ill he should have stayed with the original doctor but they sent him there because it was closer to home) So me and the kids might be doing this while my moms getting the siamese I might just make him take me to get all up and personal and see in person that its my Willie

the link is up there but here r some pictures tell me wat u think?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not sure where too find the link your talking about. Can you direct me to it a bit better rather than just to the home page?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

I am not sure where too find the link your talking about. Can you direct me to it a bit better rather than just to the home page?
OK I guess thats all its going to let me link
so u look on the left side were it says cats and go to north side in the drop down box. He is on page 5 and he is the 6th cat down it says they names him Tiger !! I hope u can find it. I am bad at explaining things so I hope I did ok

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

OK I guess thats all its going to let me link
so u look on the left side were it says cats and go to north side in the drop down box. He is on page 5 and he is the 6th cat down it says they names him Tiger !! I hope u can find it. I am bad at explaining things so I hope I did ok
found it

as Jenny said it really is hard to tell from photos especially since that photo from the shelter isnt very good quality. But it really could be him!! I sure do hope so!
How old is Willie? do the details from the shelter match? 12yrs & 11 pounds?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just re did math in my head which is always not good
but he would be if the naimal rescue league was right 10 years but they could of been off and he was there for a while so you know what I mean...I know that picture isnt good quilty they have a survey on that site and of course things they need to improve I told them camera and they need to add picures quicker
i sure do hope so dads getting ready for work I am now really iffy on telling mom until I call you know..I dont want to give her hopes up!!! dad is gonna be leaving soon tho so idk 8:30 is way to far away thats when the office opens I hope they can tell me info like was he already fixed when he went there and howd he get there u know because the kennels open at 10:00 am and that is toooo long
O boy 6 cats is that alot

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you mention in your original thread about Willie that he is microchipped. You can ask them about that first - ask if they have checked him for a microchip. What time is it there?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it is 6:16 am right now so still a while to go
thanx for reminding me of the microchip
my mind is completely loopy right now from debating and being excited hoping its him....we have had willie about 5-6 years now in this family and o my is he sooo greatly missed!!! That will just make my moms day (maybe not my dads because we are getting the siamese and he had already thought that 4 cats was enough and with the siamese that makes 5 and with Willie that makes 6
) What time is where u are at huggles?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
its 10.21pm Tuesday night. I gotta go to bed shortly but I will check back in on this thread in the morning.

Maybe dont tell you Mom until you have called them. If they can check for the mircochip that might be the easiest way to know if it is him or not.

i have ALL my fingers AND toes crossed that it is him.... how wonderful that would be!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
make sure to get enough sleep for me
i havent been to bed and at this rate im not going either...
but I will keep updating on here I gonna watch me either a movie now or charmed to help make the time go by faster i am def keeping my fingers crossed althouhg I was sitting here and i figured otu what I am going to say to my mom "mom dont have a heart attack...we have to do some driving...although dad might but he will get over it
" and then take it from there although she might be up now because my dads alarm clock is supper loud and i heard him talking so either he was talking to the cat or my mom I cant figure that one out..but hes goen time to investigate and get a drink
but make sure u sleep for me !!!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any word yet? I hope they have the right scanning equipment, some scanners don't pick up different microchips. Is it Willie?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay,, I'm on pins and needles,, ,, Is it Willie?? Anyword yet????

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you..

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Okay,, I'm on pins and needles,, ,, Is it Willie?? Anyword yet????

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you..
Same here! My gosh, I can't wait. Maybe they'll get him even if he isn't Willie...

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't tell by their picture, Have you checked? Is it him? Oh, I hope it is!!!!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just checking to see if it's Willie.
I'm also in PA and it's 1:48 PM here now, so hopefully it was Willie and she's just so happy that she hasn't had time to post.

Frankly when I looked at the picture I got excited for her, because I sure thought it looked like him.

As far as the microchip, who knows if they checked or not...if it were me I think even if they said they checked and couldn't find one, I would have went anyway...mistakes happen.

I sure hope it's him.