First Snuggle!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Proud Mommy Moment:

The first time that Mojo has snuggled successfully with any of the other kitties. Trent is such a good big brother!
And you can see how little Mojo is, especially compared to my big boy.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look so cute! I wish my kitties would snuggle
But they barely just tolerate one another. Abby tried to snuggle with Chynna over and over again but she finally gave up because Chynna wouldn't have any part of it. Now the closest they get when sleeping is the distance of a 1/2 or a whole couch cushion from each other.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe thats so precious
i remember the first snuggle it was sooo cute...although it rarely happens
but that is so adorable

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww yep - that first snuggle brings a tear to your eye

Trent is such a sweet boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awwww sweet little mojo....what a good cuddler Trent is....he always makes me just wanna rub that belly!
And he would not only let you rub the belly - he would LOVE it! Although he may ask to be held like a baby while you rub his tummy and he'll fall asleep like that.
Just be sure you're comfy, because he is a big 17 pound baby!

For the most part, everyone is really getting along well. Ginger and Mojo are playing together, but not snuggling. Mojo tried last night and settled for sleeping close to Ginger. Ophelia hisses at Ginger more than Mojo
but will hiss at Mojo if she is startled. Apparently Mojo thinks this is how Ophelia plays, because she returns the hisses and growls in kind.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwww, a rump cuddle!! Trixie lets Bailey cuddle against her butt too! SO CUTE!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

For the most part, everyone is really getting along well. Ginger and Mojo are playing together, but not snuggling. Mojo tried last night and settled for sleeping close to Ginger. Ophelia hisses at Ginger more than Mojo
but will hiss at Mojo if she is startled. Apparently Mojo thinks this is how Ophelia plays, because she returns the hisses and growls in kind.
sounds like mine! Cable will snuggle with Pixel, play with Java & hiss at Chip. Pixel will snuggle with anyone, but Cable is the only one interested. Chip & Java don't like to snuggle with anyone but me
Java only plays with Cable. Cable tries to play with Pixel, but she's not interested

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

sounds like mine! Cable will snuggle with Pixel, play with Java & hiss at Chip. Pixel will snuggle with anyone, but Cable is the only one interested. Chip & Java don't like to snuggle with anyone but me
Java only plays with Cable. Cable tries to play with Pixel, but she's not interested
Oh gee, that's too confusing to follow...

Heidi - it's great Ginger has a new little friend to play with, I had a feeling those two would be good playmates with time