Any other Seahawks fans out there?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know we've had a rough year, but boy what a game, and I am so proud of the Seahawks for winning this game and progressing.

Must admit though, it does get tiresome listening to the commentators (non-local, the local guys are great...and fair) act as if there was nothing to talk about except what went wrong for the losing team. Hello?? How about a few comments about the winning team?

Ah well...we'll just keep at it, and one day, maybe, we'll get some respect. In the meantime, seahawks fans are very loyal, and very loud!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to the Seahawks and the Seahawks fans!!!

Celebrate and enjoy your week of victory...until the Bears trounce you next Sunday.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Celebrate and enjoy your week of victory...until the Bears trounce you next Sunday.
They better not kick the ball to Devin Hester.

The Seahawks have a good team, but they are going to have a tough time next week in Chicago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Dream on, hopefully we're heading back to the super bowl, where I would hope for MUCH better referees this time around. (the touchdown that wasn't still burns me....)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Uh.... Sorry, no. They beat my Panthers last year to go to the Super Bowl. All is not forgiven.
Uh they beat the Redskins in the playoffs last year too, a Fan never forgets such things. We gave them their first playoff win in 21 years...aren't we nice?