I'm making a big pot of soup!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have decided I am going to make a huge pot of soup tonight so I can take it for lunch tomorrow. Yummy! I can't wait! I am going to put potatoes, tomatoes,corn, celery, green beans, onions, carrots, and beef in it. Just let it cook all night in the crock pot and pack it up in the morning! I can't wait!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope just soup. I usually just use the bullion and the veggies with some worchestershire sauce and a little hot sauce. Yum!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Nope just soup. I usually just use the bullion and the veggies with some worchestershire sauce and a little hot sauce. Yum!
that sounds yummy....it's not too hot is it? if you have the time later, post the recipe....I have a pack of beef cubes waiting to be made into soup....but I can't eat anything too "hot or spicy".....

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

that sounds yummy....it's not too hot is it? if you have the time later, post the recipe....I have a pack of beef cubes waiting to be made into soup....but I can't eat anything too "hot or spicy".....
Well, instead of Worcestershire or hot sauce you could always put some oregano, basil, bay leaf (always a good trio for soup), salt and pepper. Together with all those flavour veggies like onion, carrot and celery you'd have a wonderful soup.