Radio question of the day: 01/08/07

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I have a closet you can walk in to, but I'm pretty sure its not big enough to qualify as a real walk-in closet! My old apartment had one, and my parents do back home.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sort of. It's more of a closet within a closet. There's actually this little room at the top of my steps that has two built in closets on one side and cabinets on the other. It even has its own window and radiator. Good place for the litter boxes and for storage!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Technically, I guess we have three walk-in closets: one in the bedroom, one in the living room, and one in the hallway (that doesn't have a door). All three are so cluttered with stuff that you can't "walk" into them any more (and actually, the door-less one is where the litterboxes are kept, so the only ones walking in there are the kitties!). I cannot complain about lack of storage space in my apartment.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nope! in fact my BR is so tiny that my queen bed is right infront of my closet and I can barely get into it so I really don't use my closet, all my clothes are on my kitchen table

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if it would be considered a walk in closet or not. The one room has a room before you get into the bedroom that has been turned into a closet.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes....well technically it's a 'bedroom' with lots of stuff and no bed.....might as well be a closet! The closets in this house are horrible! Litterally the width of it's door and no more!