I brought Claire to work today!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, not literally, but I do have quite a bit of her lovely white fur all over my black cardigan.
I saw her sitting in the chair where I'd laid the sweater before I grabbed it and flew out the door, but didn't realize just how much of my beautiful girl I'd managed to bring with me until I got to the office, took off my coat and a co-worker brought it to my my attention. She doesn't shed that much, but it's definitely noticable on a black sweater!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to work so close to home that I came home for lunch. At the time we had a long haired, blond cat who of course I would play with during my lunch hour. You can imagine what I had to put up with when I returned to work with blond hair on my jacket.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Too bad we can't bring the actual babies with us huh?
I think there should be a "Bring Your Cat(s) to Work Day."
Mine wouldn't really appreciate that, though.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eileen....that is so funny.

My babies have a lot of white fur.
If I am going to a place where I need to appear fairly sane....
I don't put on my cloths until I am ready to go out the door and I still look like I fell into a pile of white fur.
Wearing our kitties fur at all times, is part of the price that we pay for having the privilege of living with such magnificent beings.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Eileen....that is so funny.

My babies have a lot of white fur.
If I am going to a place where I need to appear fairly sane....
I don't put on my cloths until I am ready to go out the door and I still look like I fell into a pile of white fur.
Wearing our kitties fur at all times, is part of the price that we pay for having the privilege of living with such magnificent beings.
Absolutely! I keep a lint roller at the office and made a half-hearted attempt to remove some of the cat hair, but that's it. I'm proud to wear their fur and announce that I'm owned by such sweet, funny creatures. Considering I have two other kitties with a lot of white, I can't entirely blame Claire. I've got Pete and Gracie on me too!
I'm sure there's some of Katie's black fur in the mix as well.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been pulling cat hair off my hoodie all day too
I really have no idea how it got on here though

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I've been pulling cat hair off my hoodie all day too
I really have no idea how it got on here though
I can't imagine!
So, what color cat hair is it?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thats all too common with me too...I always bring Trout to work..especially if she was all cuddled in and napping on the clothes I laid out for the day

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I can't imagine!
So, what color cat hair is it?
Hmmm, let's see, I know there was one orange one (Sapphire) a few white ones (Pandora or Athena) and a couple gray/black ones too (Nike) or those could have been brown/black (Antigone) all were short so they couldn't have been my long-haired beauties (Gaia, Jinx or Medusa) and no solid black (Cybele) did I forget anyone??

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Hmmm, let's see, I know there was one orange one (Sapphire) a few white ones (Pandora or Athena) and a couple gray/black ones too (Nike) or those could have been brown/black (Antigone) all were short so they couldn't have been my long-haired beauties (Gaia, Jinx or Medusa) and no solid black (Cybele) did I forget anyone??
I just knew there would be a variety!

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, me too. First thing I do in the morning is de-cathair my clothes with my trusty lint roller. I have one in the office, the car, my bag and my dresser at home.