What a sweetie!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww i'm soo excited! Colin suprised me at work today!
He picked me up from work tonight and took me shopping at the local outlet mall. They have lots of stores and huge discounts. He said that I needed clothes and that I could not offer him any $ or anything and that he was taking care of everything for me. How sweet is that!
Money has been really tight lately....so i haven't spent any extra cash on clothes of much latey. (except my trip to victorias secret- which i got everything on sale and desperately needed new bras/panties....so that was planned). Well....he got me some nice new pants for work (i'd been wearing the same ones every day and just washing them a ton to keep them clean.) He also got me a new jacket! I love it! The weather here in Memphis has been crazy lately....so all of my thin flimsy jackets weren't warm enough...but my huge gigantic jackets were too warm...so he got me a nice "in between" jacket. It's waterproof and has a thin lining to it so that is perfect for memphis weather.
I'm soo excited that he did something so sweet like that for me! The only person who's ever got me clothes aside from myself is my mom...so that was just really sweet of him! Hehe I just had to brag on my man for a bit! Sometimes Colin can be such a sweetie
He takes such good care of me

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was really sweet, Nikki. But you take care of him, too. Dont you make him the rice crispy treats almost every week? or do you eat them all yourself?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That was really sweet, Nikki. But you take care of him, too. Dont you make him the rice crispy treats almost every week? or do you eat them all yourself?
hehe....i cook him dinner just about every night and always make sure his house is nice and clean
but i like to do those things
We always take care of each other. / hehe....no actuallly, last batch i made- he ate all of them and i had one..

Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Aww sounds like hes over his man PMS! He sounds like a sweetie.
yup! i hope so
he is a sweetie

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw! That was really sweet.
I know! It was totally unexpected too! He really made my night

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

He sounds like a keeper! Have fun with your new clothes!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Thankyou! The new pants are in the dryer now! I'm wearing them to work tomorrow
And I wore my new jacked all night! I'm soo excited! I haven't had new clothes in forever!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

aww how sweet!
He's definately a keeper.
my family thinks so too

Originally Posted by sharky

can you clone him?>??
lol..nope, but i'd be happy to man hunt for you
My "brother" is single

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

my family thinks so too

lol..nope, but i'd be happy to man hunt for you
My "brother" is single
I need alot of help in that area

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I need alot of help in that area
lol...so does my brother-too bad you aren't closer to TN! I'd have to arrange that