Im an Evil Meowmy!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive made all the kitties mad at me.
Horror of horrors I brought new things into the house.
First off Thrusday I was given a new computer chair. And OMG talk about some freaking out kitties! Annie Rose went into hiding for 3 days I didnt see her at all. She came out of hiding today looking a little thinner and very hungry. She was so scared of the chair when she came out she ran by it hissing
Kitten the second she saw it jumped clear into the air like she does when she hears a noise that scares her. She is very jumpy still and wont come into the computer room at all. Zumi just discovered it yesterday (he had to be locked up) and he is so scared of it he keeps running up and slapping and hissing at it.
Lily the brat has been doing sneak spraying attacks. Ive caught her running in and spraying twice. And Ive come into a wet chair several more time.
I dont know why shes doing that. She never comes in here.

Anyways so all the kitties were mad at me for that and then yesterday my mom and sisters came over and decorated Lava Girls room (Ill get pics soon) its perfect! Anyways the cats are umm terrified of all the baby stuff that has recently moved into the house. Ive caught Jay trying to get into the crib twice already. So now the baby's room is off limits to all the animals. They arent to happy but I dont want them jumping up on the Lava Girl when shes in there and dont want any of the cats marking the stuff or chewing up anything. They are such brats. So anyways her bedroom is off limits.

A little update on Zumi hes doing better hes been home since Thursday and we are having a little issue with him scratching his inscision. Because its on his neck he cant wear an E-collar. So we are stuck with trying to keep it bandaged and keep him from scratching. Its really icky looking but just because its a huge inscision. The lab results came back fine.
The tumors were both benign (sp?). So anyways hes doing good back to his normal wild crazy bouncing baby boy self.

Update on John now. Hes now walking with a walker! He got the all clear Friday and saturday he had his first Physical Therapy session away from home. The plates that they put in to stabilize his pelvis wont be removed for several more months but he should be able to be there at the hospital when Lava Girl is born.
So basically things are ding good here! For once in my life.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Never a dull moment in your house huh? Glad to hear some good news!

When is your due date again? I remember your posts telling us about lava girl, but not when we can expect the little bundle to arrive...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Never a dull moment in your house huh? Glad to hear some good news!

When is your due date again? I remember your posts telling us about lava girl, but not when we can expect the little bundle to arrive...
Nope never a dull moment unless we are all sleeping. Which is rarely. Though today all of the animals were sleeping at the same time and it was so strangeand quite! I think thats the first time Ive had a quite house.

Lava Girl's due date was March 10th. But due to some complications Im going to be having a c-section on Feb. 27. Its coming up very quickly!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my best friends is due the 27th of this month and the other is due the 24th of Feb! Very cool your babies will be so close in age!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Sister's b-day is Feb 27th!!!
Did ya ever get the mail straightened out?Let me know when you do!!
Sorry the kits are being brats.Maybe the chair smells to weird to them?Maybe some vanilla on it may help?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

One of my best friends is due the 27th of this month and the other is due the 24th of Feb! Very cool your babies will be so close in age!!!
That is cool. Ive met several people due around that time. My niecees B-day is Feb 21 and my PaPa's (grandpa) B-day is the 20 th of Feb. So Febuary is a pretty good month.

Originally Posted by crittermom

My Sister's b-day is Feb 27th!!!
Did ya ever get the mail straightened out?Let me know when you do!!
Sorry the kits are being brats.Maybe the chair smells to weird to them?Maybe some vanilla on it may help?
Thats cool! You will be able to remember Lava Girl's B-day very well then! Ahhh the mail yes and no. I got your Christmas card (finally) on Wensday. Along with about 30 other letters. But havnt gotten anything since. So I dont really know yet. I can ask a friend if I can get something sent to me at her house if its something I will want now. LOL Actually I want it now.

As for the marking Lily always marks new things but she never comes out of my room and the kitchen. So I didnt expect any trouble from her. The chair was from a store that I worked at that shut down. So I dunno what it could smell like?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

That is cool. Ive met several people due around that time. My niecees B-day is Feb 21 and my PaPa's (grandpa) B-day is the 20 th of Feb. So Febuary is a pretty good month.
Plus she'll have amethyst for a birthstone right? I always wanted that for my birthstone as a kid because I love purple.

My cousin's wife is due in March (a girl also) but I don't know exactly when. So is a lady from my church. Then in April my youngest step-sis will make me an Auntie and my co-worker's granddaughter will be having her baby around the same time. As you can see, it's baby season.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Plus she'll have amethyst for a birthstone right? I always wanted that for my birthstone as a kid because I love purple.
Yep! As a little girl I wanted Amethyst as my birthstone too. But now I like mine (Topaz) because its kinda the same color as Amber. Which is my name.
I have a friend who named her baby Amythest. Pronounced Amethyst.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hola...newbie here...

Just want to congratulate Amber (is that correct?) on your quickly upcoming bundle of joy...best wishes for a safe delivery!

How funny that your kits are reacting this way to your new chair! My Elora had to get used to a whole new home twice this last year! We sold our home of 10 years and moved into a rental home for one month and then moved into our new home....egads! we moved twice in 30 days! It was crazy!!! Elora seems to have survived though.

Good luck with your kitties and with every little thing else...
Hilda >^..^<

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber, give me a few days maybe a week and then I'll let you know when I'm ready to send it out!

I pray the Ultrasounds have been right and she is in fact a girl!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Amber, give me a few days maybe a week and then I'll let you know when I'm ready to send it out!

I pray the Ultrasounds have been right and she is in fact a girl!!!
Your gonna drive me crazy! I want to know now! LOL Oh dont even say that she might come out as a he! Its one thing to have pink bowls for Nazumi but a whole nother thing to have Plum walls and frilly girly things for a baby boy! My mom keeps reminding me that one of my cousins had 3 sonograms and they said boy each time and out popped a girl! I dunno what I would do.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome news!!!! Hey...put a little cat nip or fliway spray on the new furniture...that way the kitties won't mind it
I can't wait to see pictures of lava girls nursery

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had 3 kids and never had a test to show the sex but I always 'knew' somehow. When I was pregnant with Naomi though, someone told me about a 'test' you can do with a gold ring...ever heard of that? I know it sounds strange but I tried it and it worked...with her and with Alex Jr as well. In fact, the hubby & I tested it over other living things...such as our cats at the time and our dogs, even on each other...worked every single time! If you'd lik to know more about it, I"ll be back later on today and I'll be happy to show you how to puurrrform it.

Hilda >^..^<

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's funny Amber! Mine are not like that at all! They are SOOOOO NOSY! They have to see who it is, what you have, what's in the bag, smell your shoes, hop onto the buffet to see what's in your hand, put their wet little noses all over your hands in case you may have keys in there, I mean really it's quite embarassing sometimes....
especially Louie....sometimes people that aren't familiar with him back away... my SIL's mom stopped by, and she's not a cat person, and she kept saying "I can't believe him!? Is he always like this?! He's like a dog?!" ummm, nope he's like a cat....a dog woulda just sniffed you inappropriately!
Louie wanted to see what was in your hand, your purse, and the shopping bag you came in with!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awesome news!!!! Hey...put a little cat nip or fliway spray on the new furniture...that way the kitties won't mind it
I can't wait to see pictures of lava girls nursery
Thanks.They seem to be over their fear mostly. Lily has stopped sneaking in here too. I put it into the living room all day (were the cats hang out mostly) and when I came home Nazumi was drapped across theback of it and Kitten was curled up in the seat with Jada.
I tried taking some pics with my cell phone but they didnt turn out. The room just isnt bright enough.
So Im gonna get a disposible camera sometime this week and get some pics for you guys!
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I've had 3 kids and never had a test to show the sex but I always 'knew' somehow. When I was pregnant with Naomi though, someone told me about a 'test' you can do with a gold ring...ever heard of that? I know it sounds strange but I tried it and it worked...with her and with Alex Jr as well. In fact, the hubby & I tested it over other living things...such as our cats at the time and our dogs, even on each other...worked every single time! If you'd lik to know more about it, I"ll be back later on today and I'll be happy to show you how to puurrrform it.

Hilda >^..^<
I think I know what your talking about. But please let me know.
Originally Posted by neetanddave

:woot: Glad things are going better for you and john, Amber, even if the kitties are on lockdown!:
Thanks! The kitties are settling down now.
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

that's funny Amber! Mine are not like that at all! They are SOOOOO NOSY! They have to see who it is, what you have, what's in the bag, smell your shoes, hop onto the buffet to see what's in your hand, put their wet little noses all over your hands in case you may have keys in there, I mean really it's quite embarassing sometimes....
especially Louie....sometimes people that aren't familiar with him back away... my SIL's mom stopped by, and she's not a cat person, and she kept saying "I can't believe him!? Is he always like this?! He's like a dog?!" ummm, nope he's like a cat....a dog woulda just sniffed you inappropriately!
Louie wanted to see what was in your hand, your purse, and the shopping bag you came in with!
Kitten and Nazumi normally aren like that. Nazumi isnt scared of anything so I think he was just under stress from the surgery and having to go to the vets and everything. Annie and Lily are just crazy. I never know what to expect from them two.