Top Cat
Purraise
They look like they had a good time with the lazer... well, Noodles anyways
I should get my boys one!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your baby's are precious seeing them "live". That was so funny at the end Noodles following the lazer right, left ,right, left, right, left

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Your baby's are precious seeing them "live". That was so funny at the end Noodles following the lazer right, left ,right, left, right, left
Once I had her going like that and she actually fell over like she was dizzy! Bad meowmie!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's sooo cute! I have 2 cat cubes and a cat tree too. It's like being in my house.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too sweet!

I recently bought a laser pointer too and both my kitties just adore it!!

Abby goes absolutely insane over it, running and crashing into things to try and catch it.

Chynna my 15 year old tubby kitty even likes it and it's been hard to find any toy that she likes to interact with "actively". With the laser pointer she actually runs around. Plus I found that if I point it on the floor underneath her she looks down at it between her front legs and tries to catch it which results in a summer-salt of sorts, lol

I've figured out a way that I can get both of my kitties playing with the same pointer. For Chynna I run the light along a wall or the edge of the area rug while she's watching it, and then I turn it off. She sits there looking for the light. In the meantime I point it over towards where Abby is and let her chase it around the other side of the room. Then I aim it back to where Chynna is looking for the light and turn it on and move it. She goes crazy for that.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've tried doing something like that with our 2 but Noodles won't just stare at the same spot waiting for it to reappear. Silly kitty!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

That's sooo cute! I have 2 cat cubes and a cat tree too. It's like being in my house.
The cubes were Mooch's Christmas present, but they both like them. You can see Noodles trying to get Mooch to wrestle with her from in the cubes in the other video. Someday we want to get the tunnels to connect with them. Maybe a bigger house would be better first!