Getting a cat finally

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm finally getting my own kitty. I've just been doing fosters since my 17 and 19 year old cat passed away this summer, but I've missed having one of my own. Friday when I was volunteering at the shelter, I fell in love
with Lucky, a gorgeous long haired dark gray with white paws and nose. He's 1 1/2 years old and such a sweet boy. I picked him up and put him on my lap and he would have stayed there all day if I didn't have to leave. I dragged my family in the next day to meet him and we'll be bringing him home Wednesday when I bring my foster kittens back. I can't wait! (DH isn's too excited about the long fur being all over his clothes, but that wouldn't happen if he wasn't holding him--which he will be
) And I compromised and told him when we get Lucky a brother or sister, it can be a short haired cat.
His sign said probably good with dogs, so I hope he is. Our dog has been great with our cats and all our foster kittens, and Lucky seems very mellow so I'm pretty sure they'll be pals.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh that's great, he sounds beautiful and sweet...We want pics!!!
You'll get them as soon as I get him and get my son to help me get the pics onto the computer.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

) And I compromised and told him when we get Lucky a brother or sister, it can be a short haired cat.
Thats my kind of compromise

Congratulations on getting Lucky. He sounds beautiful!