Tigger attacks boy at Disneyworld!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It looks like someone is overreacting in a big way to me. It almost looks like Tigger and the boy are falling backwards because of the curb behind their feet. Does anyone else see that?

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

It looks like someone is overreacting in a big way to me. It almost looks like Tigger and the boy are falling backwards because of the curb behind their feet. Does anyone else see that?
Yeah it looks like he started to do a playful pat and they lost their balance. Which is why he grabbed the boys arm.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted! Looks like play to me.
As someone already said - it's the infamous sue, sue, sue.......People are so sue happy today. You know that's where this is heading. Poor Tigger.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They'll probably ask for free lifetime passes to Disney--That's how distraught they are. Oh please! Anything for a buck. I'm not a big Disney fan, but I hope they don't pay these people off or everyone will be trying to make it look like a character hit them.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, I changed my mind. Tigger is clearly a terrorist! I think Homeland Security should be called in.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

You wonder ,people just see Dollar signs because it's Disney...poor Tigger
You would be surprised how hard it is to sue them and get anything.
a couple of years ago My Youngest Daughter her DH and Grandson went to Disneyland they have yearly passes, it had been raining a bit earlier in the day, and My daughter slipped and feel down on her Knee, scraped it up a bit so they went to first aid to get it cleaned out, and didn't really think to much about it until about a week later her knee started swelling up and getting really red well she went to the Dr and they said more then likely she had gotten an infection from perhaps the mat from the water and people walking on it.
Well Long story short, she ended up in the Hospital with a terrible staff infection that required vigorous care, she was there like 4 or 5 days, He DH got ah old of DL and told them and basically they were't intending to do much of anything, so My SIL talked to a couple of attorneys and they pretty much wouldn't touch it, told him that's a hard one to get anything from.
Finally she was rembursed for many expensive prescriptons and they gave them $2,000 and yearly passes. They didnt have to pay the hospital or the time off work for my SIN. All the stress of being in the Hospital let also the expense.
She actually came home with IVs and someone to come and ck her knee and leg because it kept spreading, they said she could have lost her leg.
But My Daughter and SIL are not really the kind of people that would cause a stink so they were ok with it.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, I changed my mind. Tigger is clearly a terrorist! I think Homeland Security should be called in.
Yeah right!
I can vouge though that Tigger is in fact a pervert. I went to Disney when I was in my early 20's with a girlfriend of mine and boy did Tigger want us to sit on his lap!
He was a perve. Sicko! (also gotta keep in mind though that I"m sure it was some young kid in that costume just lookin at all the girls).

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Yeah right!
I can vouge though that Tigger is in fact a pervert. I went to Disney when I was in my early 20's with a girlfriend of mine and boy did Tigger want us to sit on his lap!
He was a perve. Sicko! (also gotta keep in mind though that I"m sure it was some young kid in that costume just lookin at all the girls).
Once me, my sister and brother went to get our picture taken on Santa's knee for my mom, who had requested such a christmas present. We we probably around 19. Anyway, Santa grabbed my sisters behind!!! It was crazy. But she found it so hilarious, so we just laughed about it when she told us. The picture came out funny cuz my brother was making a weird face and it'll always have the story to go with it.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yep. I concur.

Send him to GitMo!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

You would be surprised how hard it is to sue them and get anything.
a couple of years ago My Youngest Daughter her DH and Grandson went to Disneyland they have yearly passes, it had been raining a bit earlier in the day, and My daughter slipped and feel down on her Knee, scraped it up a bit so they went to first aid to get it cleaned out, and didn't really think to much about it until about a week later her knee started swelling up and getting really red well she went to the Dr and they said more then likely she had gotten an infection from perhaps the mat from the water and people walking on it.
Well Long story short, she ended up in the Hospital with a terrible staff infection that required vigorous care, she was there like 4 or 5 days, He DH got ah old of DL and told them and basically they were't intending to do much of anything, so My SIL talked to a couple of attorneys and they pretty much wouldn't touch it, told him that's a hard one to get anything from.
Finally she was rembursed for many expensive prescriptons and they gave them $2,000 and yearly passes. They didnt have to pay the hospital or the time off work for my SIN. All the stress of being in the Hospital let also the expense.
She actually came home with IVs and someone to come and ck her knee and leg because it kept spreading, they said she could have lost her leg.
But My Daughter and SIL are not really the kind of people that would cause a stink so they were ok with it.
Oh My Goodness, glad everything turned out okay...that is scary.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh give me a break. It looks like Tigger barely touched the kid. It did look like a playful gesture atleast. It did not in any way look like he "punched" the kid.

He probably deserves to get punched..whiny little...

j/k

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

you read my mind....it looks like they were horsing around, and both kinda went backwards (on account of the curb, like losing their balance), and if Tigger did in fact grab the boys arm hard, it was probably cause he was trying to stand up right....have you ever worn a costume like that?! They are very hard & heavy to wear....it's easy to bump into someone or fall.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree. It looks like Tigger slipped and then the boy tried to stop from going with him.

I think the kid should wear the costume for a day. I doubt that its easy NOT to "punch" someone in those costumes.

IMO that family is just WAY too intense for me. Give them some valium or something...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It definitely looks like an accident to me. If you've ever been inside one of those costumes like that you know it's almost impossible to see anything. And the heads make you really top heavy. I think he was just trying to catch his balance and accidentally hit him.