Defurr-um furball treatment

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Puff vomited the other day (Just once and a small amount) So I figured he may have a fur-ball. I was at the store I buy their food at and I saw this product so I bought it. Has anyone tried this brand? It's called Defurr*um. And I just noticed it was manufactured in the UK by Mark & Chappell LTD. No wonder it was expensive.
Anyway. Puff doesn't seem to like the taste. Which isn't so bad as long as it works. Anyone use it? Have you had good results?

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusty's molting season is just around the corner. I'm looking for anything that works. Last year I tried Petromalt, putting it on her paw as was suggested. She flung it across the room and it stuck to the sofa like an ugly brown booger.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use it, and so do friends. Some cats don't like it, others do. One friend's cat thinks it's a huge treat. It's hilarious to watch, given my own cats' reactions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom

Dusty's molting season is just around the corner. I'm looking for anything that works. Last year I tried Petromalt, putting it on her paw as was suggested. She flung it across the room and it stuck to the sofa like an ugly brown booger.
This says to do that too but my first thought was paw on couch or his new tree. Didn't want to clean up that stain. So I put a little on the end of my finger and open his mouth..and then put it on his tongue. Don't forget to wash your hands though..unless of course you digest a lot of hair.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mosi has 2 defurrum treats per day and they keep him furball free. He loves them so when they have their treats (in the morning when I leave for work and at bedtime) Mosi has his defurrum and Jaffa something else. When I ran out of them and couldn't get a new bag for a few weeks he started coughing up furballs so I think they definitely work.