In Loving Memory of Mr Bigglesworth

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Biggie lost his battle, although he put up a brave fight! He was to be put to sleep at 6pm tonight. I just sent this to his meowmy Ruth-Ann:

I'm so sorry, Ruth-Ann! I know that no words will make this better! Biggie gave it all that he had, and he's playing happily and healthily over the rainbow bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ruth-Ann and Terry! I know how much you loved and cherished Biggie. Rest in peace, little man! You will be sorely missed!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and
for you, Ruth Ann and their family. Biggie's story touched us all here at TCS.

Play happy and free over the Bridge, Biggie.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so so so sorry! I dont know what to say. Rest in Peace Biggie. Look over your family they love and miss you so very much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These were taken shortly before he became ill. God bless you, Biggie!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Colleen, what a beautiful poem about the bridge.

May biggie rest in peace, and play happily.

He is a beautiful boy

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW, Biggie.

Colleen...Ruth-Ann and family...I'm so, so sorry! We were pulling for Mr Bigglesworth, and so sure he'd turn a corner. I'm so, so sorry to hear this. You gave this boy a wonderful life, did every possible thing to help him, and gave him the most loving gift of letting him go when it was time. He knows how much he was and is still loved, and will be watching over you all. Be gentle with yourselves and know that he is now restored to kitten energy and waiting patiently to be reunited with you one day.

RIP Mr Bigglesworth

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear that, please know that there are lots of people here who care.

Mr. Bigglesworth is no longer sick, he is happily playing over at Rainbow Bridge.

I am sending prayers from Mississippi for you, and some hugs.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww Biggie
what a handsome boy you are and what a fighter! You fought so very hard. Rest well now little man... enjoy the rainbow bridge, chase those butterflys and keep an eye on those that love you until you meet again.

I will light a candle to help guide you home. Safe travels darling

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sad weekend for losses of kitties

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr Bigglesworth, may he rest in peace.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts are with you all, as Sarah said " a sad weekend " for us

RIP Mr Biggleworth, run and play with your new fur-family, as we know there are some speical kitties there and they are waiting to have some kitty-fun with you

Look down from time to time and remember the love from below will always be there

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of sweet Biggie. What a handsome boy he is. Rest assured he is now watching over you with love. RIP Biggie.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences to all affected by the loss of this beautiful boy.

Rest in peace and play Mr. Bigglesworth.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

What a sad weekend for losses of kitties

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr Bigglesworth, may he rest in peace.

I thought the same thing about this weekend

R.I.P Mr. Bigglesworth
u were quit a cutie....

I am so sorry for ur loss ur family and u are im my prayers and thoughts