1..2...3!! 3 turds on the floor..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I am making dinner minding my own business..On the phone with my mom..When I look down, and there are 2 Trout turds on the floor..(This is in the same room as the litterbox).. I look over at the litterbox and there is one more turd accompanied by a smear on the floor

I let my mom go after screaming "OMG there are turds on my freshly washed floor!!" My mom laughed..

Earlier I heard Trout in there running amock..she must have had a stray turd stuck to her butt and flipped out

Oh the joys of cats

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's too funny. I would have loved to have seen the expession on your face!
Poor Trout.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! That is toooo funny! At least they weren't in a dark hallway with dark blue carpet..... I've learned to detect them in the dark! I think Mooch is the culprit in my house!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Nat... I would love to be a fly on your wall, you are so freaking FUNNY!
Emphasis on the word FREAK, Helen!!!

Poor Trout, the klingons have attacked her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Emphasis on the word FREAK, Helen!!!

Poor Trout, the klingons have attacked her!
Why do you think I'm so funny?? Its the freak in me

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW, poor Trout! Ambushed by the klingons! (BTW, Trout, you are even more beautiful than ever in your new siggy.)

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jus be glad it wasnt diareaha. I thought cats were supposed to be clean animals lol. Speaking of Klingons my sisters cat Diana was running around the house as usual. Only this time she had an a little turd hanging from her bum. It looked like it was being held by an invisble string. It would hit her ankles when shen would run. It was nasty.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

AW, poor Trout! Ambushed by the klingons! (BTW, Trout, you are even more beautiful than ever in your new siggy.)
Aw, Trout says thanks

Originally Posted by ohnoaninfp

Jus be glad it wasnt diareaha. I thought cats were supposed to be clean animals lol. Speaking of Klingons my sisters cat Diana was running around the house as usual. Only this time she had an a little turd hanging from her bum. It looked like it was being held by an invisble string. It would hit her ankles when shen would run. It was nasty.
I think thats EXACTLY what happened

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i always know which one has done it, because Teufel howls after that happens!! Ohh and he will zoom around the rooms like his butt is on fire!
Sometimes i wonder if he ate chilli!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

aww, poor you! why do cats do these things?
i hate it when she does it RIGHT next to the box...and ya how the heck do they smear it!
eww...
Sometimes Dusty squats in her box with her butt hanging over the edge! Nice try, butt....

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread

All this talk about "pooplers" (my word for the errant straggler turd) reminds me of the cats I had growing up at home. Muffin, our long haired tabby, was seriously plugged with hair and he literally had a little nub of turd coming out of his bum and it would go no further. Poor baby was crying and running around the house trying to get it off himself.

Then I was witness to my mother taking the cat, holding him up like a salami, and my stepfather taking paper towels and actually pulling the turd from Muffin's bum. I was a teenager at that time, so naturally I wasn't mature about it ---- I went screaming "ooooooooooh" all over the living room and laughing as my stepfather started gagging as he pulled the turd out. But what really killed me was my mother - she was so mad that he was gagging!!
"Oh, for crying out loud....you grew up on a farm for $*#@'s sake!"

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

This thread

All this talk about "pooplers" (my word for the errant straggler turd) reminds me of the cats I had growing up at home. Muffin, our long haired tabby, was seriously plugged with hair and he literally had a little nub of turd coming out of his bum and it would go no further. Poor baby was crying and running around the house trying to get it off himself.

Then I was witness to my mother taking the cat, holding him up like a salami, and my stepfather taking paper towels and actually pulling the turd from Muffin's bum. I was a teenager at that time, so naturally I wasn't mature about it ---- I went screaming "ooooooooooh" all over the living room and laughing as my stepfather started gagging as he pulled the turd out. But what really killed me was my mother - she was so mad that he was gagging!!
"Oh, for crying out loud....you grew up on a farm for $*#@'s sake!"
OMG