Do you prefer to wear

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoes or going barefoot or in socks when you are at home relaxing. I mostly go barefoot when I am home that is the first thing to come off and then I normally run to the bathroom and change into some loungy type pjs. And I don't really like shoes to begin with well except when I am going out I actually prefer boots but they aren't always practical and mine have a habit of tripping me if I am not careful but I am clumsy as the day is long.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live with my dad so I have to have clothes on and I am very modest anyway.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barefoot and I have the ugly, dry, cracked, hard feet to prove it

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Barefeet. I dont like socks generally. I only wear them when my feet get too cold, or when wearing shoes.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It depends if I have the chills or if I am warm or if I want to feel nekkid.
I keep the thermostat at the same temperature when I am up and about so if I am warm or cold, I adjust to it instead of wasting energy heating the whole house.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on how cold it is,

I really hate shoes, but i love them so much that i cant stop buying?!

So when im at home if the floor is warm enough i will go barefoot if not then cool socks! If it is really really cold then my slippers
But this month it hasnt happened yet! ITS BEEN NICE WINTER SO FAR!! :claps:

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off I hate shoes period, so I wear socks or slippers, mostly tennies when I go some where unless that doesn't fit the outfit or the Occasion

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends. If I just got off work and we aren't going anywhere, I'll put on sweats and go barefoot or put on slipper socks if my feet are cold. But since we've been on vacation, I barely got dressed to go anywhere, just lounging in my pjs. It's been rather nice. I hate shoes and socks, I find them confining.
If we are going somewhere though, it's jeans, some type of shirt, and either black shoes or boots, always black, no idea why, just a preference I guess.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I never wear shoes in the house - I'm either barefoot, wearing my "indoor sandals", or have socks or slippers on. I always wear sneakers or sandals out (I can dress casually at work), and often slip out of them. One time I came home from work, and my husband asked, "Where are your shoes?"
I'd taken them off at school, walked to the train station, taken the train, and then walked the rest of the way home without noticing that I'd forgotten my shoes!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear slippers or go barefoot at home!

Outside, I prefer to wear lined boots (think Uggs) with no socks, or flip-flops or sandals. I don't like socks, so I stay as close to barefoot as possible!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mostly wear socks, and I hate shoes too, the only kind of shoe I wear is Crocs. I have 4 pair of them. I love them.

The only other time I wear shoes of any kind is a dress shoe if I hafta go to the funeral home or something kinda dressy. And I have two pair of walking shoes that I wear when I am doing my walking.