Can i get some vibes?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!
This isnt like a crisis or anything, but... Can you just send me positive vibes that im going to see this guy again and that he still likes me??

Although i am having the time of my life being single and partying with my friends, I am starting to get jealous that they have relationships and I dont...
And this guy is so my type, and he is sick at the moment, *sighs*

Just help me out, i suck at dating!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran I hear ya

I am sending many vibes that he is still into you..why wouldn't he be? You are adorable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh Fran I hear ya

I am sending many vibes that he is still into you..why wouldn't he be? You are adorable
I dont know, he did call me his Koala Bear the other day, but i am still pondering whether it was an insult or not?

And im not sure, i think its just a language barrier and the fact we only sms, he wrote "weirdly" today so i am going to wait untill next week... and if its not improving then ill just forget him and move on

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I dont know, he did call me his Koala Bear the other day, but i am still pondering whether it was an insult or not?

And im not sure, i think its just a language barrier and the fact we only sms, he wrote "weirdly" today so i am going to wait untill next week... and if its not improving then ill just forget him and move on
What language does he speak?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

What language does he speak?
German! but he does speak English and Italian... but he will do it when i literally dont understand the word.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sending vibes, Fran! "Koala bear" sounds like an acknowledgement of your upbringing in Australia, rather than an insult. Is this the guy you met NYE?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I'm sending vibes, Fran! "Koala bear" sounds like an acknowledgement of your upbringing in Australia, rather than an insult. Is this the guy you met NYE?
Yeah i think it was about the australian thing too, Yeah he is the one from NYE!