Anyone watching the eagles tomorrow?

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a johny come lately with professional sports. Don't care until they get into playoffs. Tomorrow I am a fan.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Mason ( my Husband ) is really ticked right now...both of the teams he wanted to win lost today.

Since our beloved Steelers aren't in the playoffs this year we'll be rooting for Philly all the way.
Hey at least it's the same State!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By default. I seem to be the only family member who doesn't like football. Go Eagles!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since the Broncos didn't make the playoffs (we could have put up a MUCH better fight against the Colts than the Chiefs did today!), and hubby's from Chicago, we are now rooting for the Bears.
They aren't playing this week, but we'll be watching all of the games tomorrow.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I am not an Eagles fan (because I am a Redskin Fan) But tomorrow I will be rooting for the Eagles!! Good Luck

I'm going with the Giants!
I love Shockey!

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I am not an Eagles fan (because I am a Redskin Fan) But tomorrow I will be rooting for the Eagles!! Good Luck
I'm also a Redskin fan, and I have an intense dislike for the Eagles and would not root for them under any circumstances. Their fans that attend their games have been named the worse in the NFL. One year they beat up the Redskins mascot and broke his leg. Recently one of the Redskins wifes attended Eagles statium to watch her husband play
and when their fans found out who she was they harassed and was tuanting her the whole game.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ellen13

I'm also a Redskin fan, and I have an intense dislike for the Eagles and would not root for them under any circumstances. Their fans that attend their games have been named the worse in the NFL. One year they beat up the Redskins mascot and broke his leg. Recently one of the Redskins wifes attended Eagles statium to watch her husband play
and when their fans found out who she was they harassed and was tuanting her the whole game.
I know first hand that Eagles fans are not very nice, we got an Eagles fan kicked out of Fed Ex for throwing ICE and I would never risk going to watch my Skins, who I have been a fan of for over 20 years, play them in Philly, only at Fedex field. I really don't want either one of them to win BUT I think it would be nice for Garcia, who took over when McNabb got hurt to win... I cannot stand Eli Manning for one second he drives me buggy, and I hate their mean nasty coach! So that's the only reason, I want the Skins to win but sadly they arent playing
So with all that said...maybe our time is next year
MY cats name is Joey Gibbs, if that tells you anything

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will be watching the game, it doesn't matter to me really who wins, I am not a big fan of pro football, I love any kind of college sport though.

My husband is a big Saints fan though.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Since the Broncos didn't make the playoffs (we could have put up a MUCH better fight against the Colts than the Chiefs did today!), and hubby's from Chicago, we are now rooting for the Bears.
They aren't playing this week, but we'll be watching all of the games tomorrow.
OK Heidi, you know it is "Da Bears", not "The Bears"!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a football fan so nope not watching it, Hubby doesn't really watch football very much either... I'm going to go get my New Car today
I'll post a
of it for you all

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I know first hand that Eagles fans are not very nice, we got an Eagles fan kicked out of Fed Ex for throwing ICE and I would never risk going to watch my Skins, who I have been a fan of for over 20 years, play them in Philly, only at Fedex field. I really don't want either one of them to win BUT I think it would be nice for Garcia, who took over when McNabb got hurt to win... I cannot stand Eli Manning for one second he drives me buggy, and I hate their mean nasty coach! So that's the only reason, I want the Skins to win but sadly they arent playing
So with all that said...maybe our time is next year
MY cats name is Joey Gibbs, if that tells you anything
Any Redskin fan that goes to Philly to see the skins play is taking their life in their hands. I was a Redskin fan for about 20 years but kinda of lost interest in the past few years. Glad to see that Mr. Gibbs has come back and hope the skins get back on top where they belong soon. Love your cats name.