Anyone else so done

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so tired today, I feel like someone beat me
All I did today was take care of the kits, cooked Dinner,Cleaned up my Car for tomorrow
So I can go get the New One, My Son-in-law keeps asking me are you sure you want black
I told him I think I do, let me look at what you have, I do want black I think the Car looks sharp black, but I also know how hard they are to keep clean, although are Cars are in the Garage and that does help, So anyone else Pooped? I know Baby Beers must be she hasn't been around

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not as pooped tonite as last. But I didn't have to work today, just goofed at the flea market and in the yard some.

And "Baby Beers" Belinda is probably at the coast camping with her DH. He's home this weekend from the oil rig, so she's hanging with him.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not too tired tonight. Last night I was exhausted though. Becuase I redid my entire 45 gallon fish tank, and moved it from the basement to the family room. It took hours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I am not as pooped tonite as last. But I didn't have to work today, just goofed at the flea market and in the yard some.

And "Baby Beers" Belinda is probably at the coast camping with her DH. He's home this weekend from the oil rig, so she's hanging with him.
Oh I don't think I'd like that job to much
Aren't they like out in the water
I hate the water
There gone for long periods to from what I understand, But they say the money is good, Does Belinda have kids?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, two grown ones. Desiree is a speech pathologist and lives about an hour from her (she's the one that volunteers at BARL where the money from the Cookbook is going) and Josh lives in Anderson SC.

Yeah, the oil workers work on rigs out in the Gulf. He's been doing it for 30 years, so I guess they are both used to it.
He's only gone every other week....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that's not bad then. I'm making some cookies for My Son-in-law but I'm not giving them to him if the dael sucks
He Love Chocolate Chip Cookies, not that that will make any difference in the car
He a Good Guy though, My Daughter and him been married 19 years this month OMG where do the years go