TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pictures/video of my boys talking and on their new cat tree
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures/video of my boys talking and on their new cat tree

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Pictures of Gunner and Taylor on their new cat tree. They were curious what I was doing with the camera. (Click on the thumbnails for bigger pics.)










Here is some video I took of them with the camera. The quality isn't great and the microphone picked up my breathing. I'm all stuffy from a cold.
(This is my first time posting video.)

I can almost make Taylor squeak like that anytime I want. I just have to look at him the right way. They are both talking because their food dishes are down to the left and they want me to give them wet food. They always have dry food out.





post #2 of 18
Taylor & Taylor are beautiful boys.
Are they related?
They look really healthy & shiny.

They sure like their deluxe, super duper tree.
Keep the pictures and videos coming.
post #3 of 18
Awwwwww, so cute..the chirping is adorable
post #4 of 18
OMG Taylor had me laughing so hard!!! I LOVE his meow squeak! Cool new cat tree for your boys, too. Is Taylor always more vocal than Gunner?

Seems like a lot of people are getting new cat trees lately.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
Taylor & Taylor are beautiful boys.
Are they related?
They look really healthy & shiny.

They sure like their deluxe, super duper tree.
Keep the pictures and videos coming.
Nope, they aren't related. They get along like brothers though. Gunner is about 4 or 5 pounds heavier than Taylor if I remember correctly.

They are well taken care of. Annual visits to the vet for shots and checkup. I feed them the best food I know of - NutroMax for indoor cats. I just started to buy their wetfood under that brand too. When I remember to, I mix a tablespoon of olive oil with their dry food. I think it has helped with their coats and furballs.
post #6 of 18
They make a perfect pair.
You are taking great care of your handsome boys.

I always add about a teaspoon of filtered water to Dexter and Sadie's wet food.
They love it because they eat Nutro Pouches that have gravy in them.
The extra water is good for their kidneys and makes the yummy gravy go further.
Do you have a siggy...
if not go the the siggy thread and request one.
You have got to have a siggy with their pictures in it.
post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
OMG Taylor had me laughing so hard!!! I LOVE his meow squeak! Cool new cat tree for your boys, too. Is Taylor always more vocal than Gunner?

Seems like a lot of people are getting new cat trees lately.
Gunner is more vocal of the two. Taylor just squeaks when I look at him a certain way or if I am near the pantry of wet food goodness.
post #8 of 18
I wish Trout would squeek, it is so cute..
post #9 of 18
Awww! Feed thoes poor babies already will ya!?!

I loooove the little squeeks! I watched the video of them on the tree before I looked at the pics and for a minute I thought the tree was ginormous, then I realized there were mirrors! Still a very nice tree! They seemed happy to pose on it!
post #10 of 18
Yay another mommie buying a tree. I thought about that model too but I didn't like the brown on it. (wouldn't fit with the colors of my living room).

Here's Puff's thread w/ pics and a video of him on it.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110457
post #11 of 18
They're beautiful cats (and they do look alike), and seem to really be enjoying that tree! The "squeaks" are great!
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild View Post
Yay another mommie buying a tree. I thought about that model too but I didn't like the brown on it. (wouldn't fit with the colors of my living room).

Here's Puff's thread w/ pics and a video of him on it.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110457
Not a mommy, a daddy silly
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Not a mommy, a daddy silly

Oops. I knew if I typed that I'd get it wrong.. Sorry.
post #14 of 18
They are adorable I can't believe Taylor's squeak, he sounds like a squeaker toy Their tree is great! Do they ever go in that top round hammock type thing?
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild View Post
Oops. I knew if I typed that I'd get it wrong.. Sorry.
No worries..everyone does it sometimes..People always call Trout a boy on this site too Its hard to keep everyone in line with so many members...I know I always mistake Neet for a guy
post #16 of 18
aww what cute babies!! and what a cool cat tree. so huge! have to make sure peanuts doesn't see this, or she'll start demanding one. wish i could watch your videos but i have stupid dial-up so i cant.
post #17 of 18
They are very handsome looking cats. Its a good thing my Tavia was snoozing she might have made me scoot over so she could look at their pictures.
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson View Post
aww what cute babies!! and what a cool cat tree. so huge! have to make sure peanuts doesn't see this, or she'll start demanding one. wish i could watch your videos but i have stupid dial-up so i cant.

I was going to say the same thing. Poor Lucky will just have a 3 story condo without any of that fancy fun stuff. I think we're going to have to start saving our pennies and being very nice to daddy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pictures/video of my boys talking and on their new cat tree