New member w/pics of our family of 8

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello...I'm new here. We have 8 fur-kids. I'll introduce them.

This is Leopold (9 yrs old). He's the resident elder. I think he wishes he was still the only cat, but he tolerates his "friends". He wouldn't show me his blue eyes for the pic...I'll try and find a better one to post later.

This is Momma (4 YO). We tried other names, but none of them stuck. We always called her the "momma cat", because we took her in when she was pregnant. She's fixed now (all of ours are
). Here she is looking distinguished.

This is Beandip (3 YO male). He's Momma's nephew. Here he is showing off his big green eyes

The big grey striped guy is Junior. He's 2. He wants to be a momma cat when he grows up, LOL. He's not really so big, but he looks that way with his little adopted sisters behind him.

Paisley, Pixel, Pumpkin, and Precious are littermates (all girls). They're 7.5 months old. I've fostered quite a few strays and never had so much trouble giving them up, till these girls came along. I couldn't part with them. Eight is enough, though!!!

This is Paisley (top), giving Pixel (bottom) some love. Pixel's not sure if she likes it.

This is Precious (left), with Pixel on the right.

...I'll continue w/ another post. Too many pics, oops.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to the cat site...u will love it here...watch out u might get addicted
but its a good thing
....ur babies are all so cute I cant wait to see more photos
we alll LOVE photos here

Cant wait to see u on the forums!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a beautiful crew. Welcome. We look forward to knowing more about all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome! We're from Kansas. Here are the other pics I promised...

This is Pumpkin (sister to the torties). Pumpkin was attacked by a (stray) dog when she was 4 weeks old. It's a long story. Needless to say, it was a scary experience. I feel very lucky that she escaped with a broken leg, and nothing worse. She's all healed up now. She's a big girl...I think she wants to make sure she wins if she sees that dog again
. Of course, that will never happen.

A few more, just for fun. This is Bean, trying to show Momma 'who's boss'. He wouldn't really ever hurt her, but he has fun pushing his luck with her.

See, he can be a nice guy too...

I thought this was cute....Beandip and Pumpkin again.

Junior giving Pixel a good snuggle...

The kittens sure like to play in the sink. Here's Pixel

And Pumpkin

If only they could wash the dishes.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so in love with Pumpkin!
They're all gorgeous of course!

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username & send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help you

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What dolls! lol, Momma looks like my cat Stephanie, who we took in with kittens in tow. (7).

Welcome! YOu have beautiful cats! My name is Melanie, I have 30 rescued cats (All spayed and neutered), 12 dogs, 28 rats,8 hamsters,3 mice,1 turtle,2 gerbils, and 2 fish.

Can't wait for more piccies.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your kits !

wow what fab photos - I love how snuggly all your kits are

Its great to have you here, theres lots to do and see, its a full time job

Well enjoy the forums and keep posting those wonderful photos

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for introducing yourself and the kitties! Those are fantastic pics!

I am hear if you need any help finding your way around TCS. Just click on my user name and send a private msg.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great intro for your furkids! They all are just precious! Junior wanting to grow up to be a momma cat had me laughing
I love the pic of Pumpkin in the sink with water dripping on her
Great pics! I cant wait to see more. Welcome to you and all of your baby's!