Nakita is at rest

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass PMed me this morning with the very sad news.

"Nakita became worse overnight...dilated pupils, vomiting,changed heart rate. I couldn't let her suffer any longer and made the decision to let her be at peace.

We're going to the cottage to bury her. Nakita loved the cottage and that is the place she should be."

Kass, my heart breaks for you and Rob.
I guess a beauty like Nakita's was too much for this world.

Please remember that Nakita is no longer in pain, will always be with you, and truly knows the depth of your love for her. You will always have an Emerald Angel now.

Nakita
Always in Our Hearts

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Kass,

My deepest sympathies to you and Rob. My thoughts and heart are with you during this very difficult time.
The Rainbow Bridge now has another sweet, beautiful angel

Run and play happily now sweet Nakita, free of pain. Please watch over your family who miss you deeply.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh This broke my Heart, how terribly Sad. I will never forget your Beautiful Green Eyes Nakita.
RIP You Beautiful Baby and be free of Pain and Play Happily at the Rainbow Bridge
My Thoughts and deepest Sympathy to Kass and Rob

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kass, I am so very sorry for you and Rob. My condolences to you both. Rest in Peace Nakita.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace beautiful Nakita.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so saddened to hear this. I am very sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Nakita.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kass,
I am so very sorry, words are escaping me right now. My condolences to you and Rob. I am just shocked. Your sweet beautiful
Nakita
is at peace now, and a beautiful angel up in Heaven, I hope my
Bella
shows her the way and comforts her. If you need anything I am here for you

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to miss her beautiful pictures... Play happily, Nakita.

Kass... I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Remember her healthy and strong.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kass, my heart sunk as I read the title of this thread

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time.
RIP Nakita

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Kass,

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your beautiful Nakita. There are no words for a time like this. I had hoped for a better outcome for the two of you. Rest in peace Nakita.

Jana and the girls

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass, my heart is breaking for you and Rob right now. I'm so, so sorry you lost your sweet, beautiful girl. RIP Nakita. You were loved.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my
and am so, so sad and sorry
I, like others, sank in such sadness for you Kass

Precious Nakita, she is at peace now, may love bring you peace and in time the memories a smile to your face

RIP Little Nakita, may your beautiful green eyes shine on your moma

she misses & loves you so, the love from below will always be there for you

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read this. What a shock to you both. Poor Nakita. Comfort yourself with the knowledge that you did all that you possibly could for her, she was a very lucky cat to have you as her owners, and she is now no longer in pain.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry, Kass!
I loved Nakita. She was beautiful.
you did what you could for her.
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kass, I am terribly sorry for you and Rob. Nakita was a beautiful girl. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and have beautiful memories of your emerald girl.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart is breaking. She was such a special little girl to Kass and to all of us here. I was so hoping she would be able to fight this illness and overcome it. This world seems very empty without The Emerald girl in it. My heart is breaking as if she were my cat.

Kass, you showed your beautiful girl the ultimate selfless love by putting her before your feelings, and letting her go to rest in the Rainbow Bridge. She will be a shining star in the heavens and she will be waiting patiently for you to come to her.

RIP sweet Nakita.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

My heart is breaking. She was such a special little girl to Kass and to all of us here. I was so hoping she would be able to fight this illness and overcome it. This world seems very empty without The Emerald girl in it. My heart is breaking as if she were my cat.

Kass, you showed your beautiful girl the ultimate selfless love by putting her before your feelings, and letting her go to rest in the Rainbow Bridge. She will be a shining star in the heavens and she will be waiting patiently for you to come to her.

RIP sweet Nakita.
Hope, how beautifully put. I feel like I've lost a little sister. My heart is breaking and I can't stop crying.

Kass - you had more strength than you knew. That's how much you love your Nakita girl, and she SOOOOOOOOOO knows it!

Nakita is at peace now because of your love, and she is free to love you without the pain and fear of the past few weeks. Know in your heart that she is still your shadow, playing at your heels, loving you for loving her so well.

Laurie

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Kass,

I have a feeling it will be awhile before you can read this thread. I am so sorry that it turned out as it did. I had hoped that with all the team working on the mystery, the puzzle would be solved and Nakita would rebound.

Your love for her speaks in every post made here and every picture you shared. It is always so hard to say goodbye before we are ready. Someone told me long ago, that cats are just on loan from God and they teach us so much while they grace our lives. I know you will hold her tight in your heart as you walk down the path of grief.

She is waiting for you Kass- your emerald girl, with a special headbump when you are once again reunited.

Thank you for sharing her with us, with me. She was a noble cat and lucky she had you in her corner-