Australian Bank gives credit card to cat!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
New spidy toys, bonito flakes, a big outside enclosure to hang out in all day, and lots of cat treats!

It's scary how lax the bank's security checks are. Like the said, anyone could apply for a secondary card without the primary card holder even knowing! That's just appalling!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I saw that on the news I covered 8-Bit's ears. Knowing him he'd get a credit card, somehow be able to pay it off, and then qualify for a morgage. I decided to cut him off at the pass. He can't have his own house.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

When I saw that on the news I covered 8-Bit's ears. Knowing him he'd get a credit card, somehow be able to pay it off, and then qualify for a morgage. I decided to cut him off at the pass. He can't have his own house.
Daisy would like her own house, so that she didn't have to live with the brats

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get their own bathroom and bedroom with loads of toys and scrumptious cat litter and food!

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HAHA!!! hmm if it was peanuts first she would buy a sperate little house away from Socks, with cable tv permenately set on the cooking channel, and her house would be filled with lots of stuff to climb on, and lots of sunshine!!! she would have her own personal petter, who would leave her alone when she didnt want attention.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mica would buy DIAMONDS!!! They are her obsession from when she was a kitten.

She is always trying to get my engagement ring off!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
With Carly - it would be food, food, and more food.

With Lucy - anything that came in a box. Toss the insides and enjoy the box.

With Much - buy a vacation to where it is almost always warm and sunny (she is very unhappy with us on days where the blinds are opened and there are no sunspots - we always get a lecture).

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jacob would want a diamond-studded collar - he loves sparkly things on his collars! Loki would want his own sink. They both would want truckloads of Fancy Feast grilled chicken and grilled beef, catnip, mice and boogie mats!

I can't believe that a bank would actually do that, but you hear of it happening from time to time (I've always heard dogs before). Boys - no! You cannot have your own credit cards!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whitey would by ALL the toys and food in the pet store. Oh and he would build himself a jungle gym of cat trees.

Patches, food and catnip.

Luna, a cage to lock all the other cats in.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh i dont even wantr to think what my brood would get..

i know dutchy would hire a hitman for jade..and vice versa

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, uh, that's embarrassing

But it did happen in Queensland, after all

(I guess you would probably have to be Australian to get that....lol)

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Well, uh, that's embarrassing

But it did happen in Queensland, after all

(I guess you would probably have to be Australian to get that....lol)
I am a Queenslander and just cos it was a bank of qld doesnt mean it was in qld. It could have been anywhere in Australia.
Dont Get me wrong .I'm not taking any offence. We cant help it if we are the better looking state. Beautiful Beaches , Glorious Weather , Fantastic People. We can't have it all. But I'd have to say we have the majority.

As for cats with credit cards my cats would max it out on good food , fun toys and their own personal space.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Awsome Pawsomes

We cant help it if we are the better looking state. Beautiful Beaches , Glorious Weather , Fantastic People. We can't have it all. But I'd have to say we have the majority.
Touche!!

I'm just jealous because I live in the biggest country backwater in Australia...lol

I went to Queensland for my first honeymoon - LOVED it

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Touche!!

I'm just jealous because I live in the biggest country backwater in Australia...lol

I went to Queensland for my first honeymoon - LOVED it
Yea QLD rocks!!! Maybe because I was on a holiday but the food and Dr Pepper tasted heaps better too!!

When I was in Port Douglas they werent selling coca cola in the supermarket only dr pepper!! LOL and it tasted awsome!

Drunk it in melb and it tasted gross.. so go figure!

GO QLD! since they are so nice to kitties!!

I sometimes wonder if i actually applied Kaylee it may work, after all she does have a human name!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Villy would buy a slave to cook her chicken on demand, lots of fields and gardens to roam around in (with no other kitties stealing her territory), a radiator which was permanently on to sit above, a heated window sill with the perfect view, a huge human bed with mountains of duvets on to snuggle on, she would pay for me to not have to go to work so I could stay home and fuss her on demand (I wish!), phew, I could go on forever!!!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dino is just a fat geezer, so he´d buy food

Pepsi would buy a weekend at a Health Spa

Moofs would buy a membership to Dangerous Sports Club