how much time do you spend on TCS?

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately life has gotten pretty busy for me in the last 6 months, so now I'm down to about 1-2 times a week. But it's always fun to have lots of new posts to read and comment on!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably more than I should admit
Even after work and school full time i will still stay up and feed my TCS addiction

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Well I would imagine that me and you clicked the same one

I admit it, I am on here 4+ hours (averaged over the week at least)
I didn't actually click that one..I clicked 2-4 hours.......do you think I am actually on more than 4 hours a day??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I didn't actually click that one..I clicked 2-4 hours.......do you think I am actually on more than 4 hours a day??
I think you are
I know I am most days

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Weekdays: and hour, more or less, before I go to work; I'm logged in and coming and going pretty much all day, which may amount to a total of two hours or so; evening, an hour or so before dinner and a couple after, or vice versa.

Saturday: Off and on from early afternoon to bedtime, probably amounting to a total of four or five hours, sometimes more.

Sunday: a short time in the morning; off and on all afternoon; sometimes some evening time; usually a checkin of 30 minutes or more at bedtime; for a total of three to four hours minimum.

And that's without much thought. No way I couldn't check the 4+ box.