Ohio is floating away!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Help......anyone got a boat
!!?? The rain just keeps coming and coming and coming and coming and coming...........

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All I can say about this is: Global Warming. Aren't you supposed to be having snow this time of year?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

!!?? The rain just keeps coming and coming and coming and coming and coming...........
I know! I'm worried that my road my be flooded out... again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

All I can say about this is: Global Warming. Aren't you supposed to be having snow this time of year?
That's right Hope..........we've been spared the snow so far this year....only one snowfall to really mention........but we're paying for it now with all this rain!

Originally Posted by lookingglass

I know! I'm worried that my road my be flooded out... again.
Heather, on my way home, Broadway was flooded out.........I had to find another road...........Jerry is at the firestation and they've had lots of calls where people's cars are stalling out because of going through too deep of puddles! Hope you don't have to go anywhere tonight........you guys stay in! How is that ear?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hear ya, Susie. It's finally stopped raining here, but it's unusually warm, mid-60's when I had the news on before. I've got a couple of the windows open and the cats are loving it, though.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's right Hope..........we've been spared the snow so far this year....only one snowfall to really mention........but we're paying for it now with all this rain!

Heather, on my way home, Broadway was flooded out.........I had to find another road...........Jerry is at the firestation and they've had lots of calls where people's cars are stalling out because of going through too deep of puddles! Hope you don't have to go anywhere tonight........you guys stay in! How is that ear?
It still hurts but I should be okay soon.

Hopefully I should be okay. I'll take my alternate rout that goes by a lot of public places so if I get stuck I know people will be there. I'll also make sure my cell is on.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I hear ya, Susie. It's finally stopped raining here, but it's unusually warm, mid-60's when I had the news on before. I've got a couple of the windows open and the cats are loving it, though.
Yeah,I'll bet the kits are loving it. TTP&B have my bedroom window open and all their butts are crammed onto the perch. The window has an awning outside it so the rain isn't coming in.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, I'm watching the weather and it looks like we are getting another storm next week so that means more snow for us and more rain for you.

I know we need the water, but it would be nice to have it spread out over several weeks instead of 2 weeks. I hope our snow blower lasts the season.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Well, I'm watching the weather and it looks like we are getting another storm next week so that means more snow for us and more rain for you.

I know we need the water, but it would be nice to have it spread out over several weeks instead of 2 weeks. I hope our snow blower lasts the season.

Jana, you poor thing............what do you have now, like 10 feet?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Jana, you poor thing............what do you have now, like 10 feet?
Fortunately we had a few warmer days (35F to 40F) and some melted. But it also refroze into ice which makes our roads like those rutted roads from the old days of covered wagons.
. Have you been practicing your swimming?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Fortunately we had a few warmer days (35F to 40F) and some melted. But it also refroze into ice which makes our roads like those rutted roads from the old days of covered wagons.
. Have you been practicing your swimming?
Yep, and the kitties have thier water wings on just in case!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I thought I would show you what is waiting for hubby to come home and shovel.

And our lovely mountain of snow on the corner.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people

Susie!!
You live on a continent,You will never sink....trust me
...Us on the other hand,we live on a little island surrounded by seas....we will sink one day

I thought I would show you what is waiting for hubby to come home and shovel.

And our lovely mountain of snow on the corner.
I think you should text or call him and warn him

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd come and help you Suze, but we're drifting toward the Gulf ourselves. I'll probably be seeing Eva sometime tomorrow morning, I'll tell her you said HI!

We're under a tornado watch until 1 am. Great. Just great.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya all can come and stay with us! It'll be cramped since it's a two bedroom, but at least you will be dry and warm! everyone's
I'll even send hubby to come and get you

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
on my drive home all the little roadside creeks had turned into lakes!! this weather is seriously freaking me out