TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Well, I am off to schmooze clients
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Well, I am off to schmooze clients - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
hey look at the bright side- at least they had beer
Or pepsi? I was drinking pepsi...can't get squiffy in front of the clients
post #32 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Or pepsi? I was drinking pepsi...can't get squiffy in front of the clients
that's a shame
post #33 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Sure? Um okay...I can insure your truck...or your house...your life...or..how about that smile?? (Just kidding, we don't insure smiles)



You are just shameless lately aren't you!?!
post #34 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post



You are just shameless lately aren't you!?!
Well, noone has scheduled my spay... Its not my fault..I'm not going to take myself to the vet
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Well, noone has scheduled my spay... Its not my fault..I'm not going to take myself to the vet
LOL! I guess we can let you have a litter or 2.
post #36 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
LOL! I guess we can let you have a litter or 2.
post #37 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
LOL! I guess we can let you have a litter or 2.
Sweeeeeeeeeeet
post #38 of 49
LeighAnn, you are sure on top of things lately!
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Sweeeeeeeeeeet
NOOOOOOO! Don't let it breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #40 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
NOOOOOOO! Don't let it breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It?

Whatever I would have cute kids Little freaks...awwwwwwwww
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
NOOOOOOO! Don't let it breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But she will make such cute babies!

The problem I see, is finding a suitable stud to lock her in a room with....
post #42 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
But she will make such cute babies!

The problem I see, is finding a suitable stud to lock her in a room with....
You wouldn't have to lock me in Hmmmmm, there must be a stud around here somewhere........STUD? IS THERE A STUD HERE?
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
You wouldn't have to lock me in Hmmmmm, there must be a stud around here somewhere........STUD? IS THERE A STUD HERE?
But we might want to lock you in!

I've got my innocence to protect ya know!?!
post #44 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
But we might want to lock you in!

I've got my innocence to protect ya know!?!
Oh yes I forgot, you are SO innocent.
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Oh yes I forgot, you are SO innocent.
But of course! I'm so innocent flowers immediately spring up from where my feet step on the ground!
post #46 of 49
Boy, you really must have been bored last night, Nat. Now you're having litters of freaks!
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
But of course! I'm so innocent flowers immediately spring up from where my feet step on the ground!
I knew that, that why I am so at some of the stuff you have come up with lately! I think Nat the freak has corrupted you....
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I knew that, that why I am so at some of the stuff you have come up with lately! I think Nat the freak has corrupted you....
Oh please! I was corrupted long ago.... But I'm still a good girl!
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Oh please! I was corrupted long ago.... But I'm still a good girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Well, I am off to schmooze clients